Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 6

VD

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was asking Rarenick on the RB, if you have a foldie already, perhaps something that doesn't fold

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was asking Rarenick on the RB, if you have a foldie already, perhaps something that doesn't fold
Temporary riding gt roadbike.

LWr8svul.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a foldable already. Looking for 1 more with more capabilities. :)

Never leh. Went to ewalker and only looked at the birdy haha.

I dont have a road bike. Currently riding a belt driven bike friday (hard to change gearing options) a new bike would be more cost efficient.

I used to have birdy, reach and now fsx. if you don't want to stretch budget and still want a good foldie that rides like a roadbike, I think Pacific r20 is a good choice.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello people. new to this thread.

recently, i've been thinking of buying the moulton tsr22 or the birdy mk3 capreo.

anyone with the experience of both bikes can tell me the pros and cons to aid my consideration?

or anyone who owns either bikes can enlighten me on how the bikes performs.

thanks!

Mounting tsr heavy leh. And very troublesome to separate...

VD

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AM better choice, but you should look at a RB instead, since u already got a bike friday

dmullin

Reaction score
hi anyone own a Tyrell IVE? any review?! thinking abt gettting it but i bui bui 100kg dunno can anot :(

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't like road bike leh...

Same.. i prefer folding bikes that are small wheels..

Can fold and roll into toilet for relieve, emergency cases at home, can take taxi/bus/mrt during bad weather

More importantly, can cycle relatively fast.. can also relax smell flower ride... can makan, take photo etc...

Amor.Eterno

Reaction score
i generally don't like the bigger wheels haha.

so now thinking birdy and moulton.

leaning towards moulton now. but need some advice. anyone here owns either a birdy or moulton? or best is both...

Same.. i prefer folding bikes that are small wheels..

Can fold and roll into toilet for relieve, emergency cases at home, can take taxi/bus/mrt during bad weather

More importantly, can cycle relatively fast.. can also relax smell flower ride... can makan, take photo etc...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.