Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Announced!

TeoZiWei

Reaction score
I'm using a kindle paperwhite and it was the best buy of my life. ( saves alot of money on books if you know what i mean :s13: )

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my kindle from Uskoop.

I was asking about ebooks, not where to get the Kindle from.

I'm buying from Amazon. Am physically in the US. And has Prime membership.

I can't find ebooks though.... So not sure if I should get the Kindle. I have some old ebooks.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score

I can't find ebooks though.... So not sure if I should get the Kindle. I have some old ebooks.

ebooks? Amazon or goodreads?

BirdbrainZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys get ebooks from?

Thinking of getting a Kindle too
I get mine from the calibre library. I have accumulated plenty of books throughout the years, have been slowly finding digital copies to replace them.

By using the calibre software, I can convert other ebook formats into Kindle friendly mobi formats, which I will transfer manually into my device via USB.

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My kindle is used for reading chinese novels by online writers, so it is free for download.

No regret for me in getting kindle as i can just read the downloaded novels on the go and not straining my eyes.

What genres of books are you into?

BirdbrainZ

Master Member
Reaction score
Any warranty? How much did u get it for?
It was priced at SGD $173.99 at the time, and I think it was either a one or six months seller warranty. The pricing was just slightly more than getting one shipped from the US, but the good thing is that I do not have to wait a week or two to get my hands on one.

Edits: I just remembered paying for it with Fuzzie coupons, which makes means I've only paid SGD $143.99 for my Kindle Paperwhite after a savings of $30 cash back with Fuzzie.

Last edited:

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was priced at SGD $173.99 at the time, and I think it was either a one or six months seller warranty. The pricing was just slightly more than getting one shipped from the US, but the good thing is that I do not have to wait a week or two to get my hands on one.

Edits: I just remembered paying for it with Fuzzie coupons, which makes means I've only paid SGD $143.99 for my Kindle Paperwhite after a savings of $30 cash back with Fuzzie.
I go search. Not cheap now at lazada.

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.