Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coless

Reaction score
ya i notice usually late nights, girls will mostly sit behind, cos they scared bah...

i also notice that most cabin crew after overnight flight will sit behind to stone or zzz... even when my back seat is filled with their luggage (my boot is small) & my niece's soft toys, some will die die cramped in the back seat..

but can understand lah, redeye flight, not enuff slp, so want to hide behind to stone..

I hitched 1 Sq to home before.. Morning ride.she sleep until the head bang my window... Ke shag.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far almost 100% of this type of rider will take back seat. Cover head one, go figure out. I think it's normal so I'm fine.

iCandy

Reaction score
Lol? Ask her why she is even booking grabhitch in the first place.

I ever accepted 1 female rider before. She msg and ask me is she the only rider. I replied yes and she ask me can pick up 1 more female rider along the way as she dont feel safe alone in the car... I was like Wtf... Told her sorry I only hitch 1 pax and will cancel the request...

Cranyon

Reaction score
I ever accepted 1 female rider before. She msg and ask me is she the only rider. I replied yes and she ask me can pick up 1 more female rider along the way as she dont feel safe alone in the car... I was like Wtf... Told her sorry I only hitch 1 pax and will cancel the request...

wtf... like saying u will do bad things to her.... even if hitch another female pax, have to plan that she will have to be last to pickup & 1st to dropoff... if not, there will be time where both of u will be alone...

Cranyon

Reaction score
If I very free one day, I go hitch one to airport n then jalan jalan there n hitch another back from airport :s13:

If dun wan jalan at airport, can go where camp huh? :o

camp as in want to hitch cabin crew?

Can go stc, sia training ctr loh... nearby only 7 to 8 min ride from airport..

sjskb26

Reaction score
If I very free one day, I go hitch one to airport n then jalan jalan there n hitch another back from airport :s13:

If dun wan jalan at airport, can go where camp huh? :o

Parking at airport expensive leh. Think 4 cents per minute. Not very condusive location for wasting time

dc10000

Reaction score

yeah man, show her who is da boss!

Cranyon

Reaction score
Parking at airport expensive leh. Think 4 cents per minute. Not very condusive location for wasting time

i think Bro HQ just wants the thrill to hitch cabin crew to airport, go airport beo more of them, then hitch another back... so money not a issue to him to get the thrill... haha

TUV2008

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw that princesses I think after she changed to reach office by 8.30 no one picks her. Last night I see she changed to no remark liao.

Good man! We must united to teach all the princesses a lesson!

Told you liao, drivers who don't stack see such remarks also will avoid, because there's a term called 'princess attitude'.

My friends and I always share about GH in WA, and we normally avoid princesses unless no choice, cannot find match. For me, I avoid princesses TOTALLY.

Today hitch one that I hitched before. Previous trip I didn't want to talk so never talk much except a 'hi'.

Tried to strike up a conversation today, but she was trying hard to sound sick, so I just left it be and zoomed her home.

Anyway, it's super OTW, $9, no need conversation enjoy my music also can.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw that princesses I think after she changed to reach office by 8.30 no one picks her. Last night I see she changed to no remark liao.

LOL... I have always disliked princesses.

Anybody grab app is lagging? Mine takes a long time to load up and most of the time does not load up these days

Sent from HUAWEI VIE-L29 using GAGT
Reboot the phone. Mine sometimes just no 'internet'. zzzz.

mine will switch itself back to rider mode by itself ley
Mine doesn't wor.

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wah, i think not sala to put in some remarks , "prefer to single hitch... etc mah" ...

i hitched a lady near my office to AMK, so she told me that she really scare of a uncle that will hitch him (uncle alwasy fasthandfastleg and like to stack)..... that uncle stacked another 2 hitchers, from changi north (5.30pm) ..... drop her off at 7.30pm (AMK) ... if its me jitao sian.

whenever i hitch her, 5.30pm changi north, 5.50pm AMK le :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.