Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX Headphones

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another 10000 units? wah they clearing the stocks izzit? or new one coming out so old one lelong?

zhehao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, planning to get the hd6xx from massdrop.
Was wondering what are the options available to get it shipped to singapore?

So far cheapest seems to be ezbuy Ship-for-me service. 3.99sgd per 500g only.

Psycovirus

Reaction score

I will be using that service as well. But I will only ask for ship-for-me when the headphone is about to ship in december. I entered their warehouse address in shipping though.

24thchromosome

Reaction score

To those who have collected your HD6XX from the previous drop, may I ask what is the rough volumetric weight your forwarder charged?

Assault

Master Member
Reaction score
For the previous drop, the HD6XX could be shipped directly to Singapore so no forwarder required.

24thchromosome

Reaction score
For the previous drop, the HD6XX could be shipped directly to Singapore so no forwarder required.

Thanks for the info. And now massdrop claimed distributors agreement forbidded them from shipping to Singapore or any of asia countries during this round's drop...

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone who stays in choa chu kang with hd 6xx /600 /650 can lend me ur headphones to test?

i ordered custom cables for the hd6xx and just want to make sure the cables are working:s22::s22:

pm me ur number if u are willing to help! thanks!!!!:o:o;)

Psycovirus

Reaction score
anyone who stays in choa chu kang with hd 6xx /600 /650 can lend me ur headphones to test?

i ordered custom cables for the hd6xx and just want to make sure the cables are working:s22::s22:

You can also check out Zeppelin & Co Cafe at Sim Lim level 2. Buy a coffee, sit down and test the HD650 or whatever you wish. Bring cable, ask if they can allow you to test it.

24thchromosome

Reaction score
I plan to just get a bunch of cables from VE Clan, including for the HD6XX

Where will you plan to buy the cables from VE Clan? Their website keep having errors couldn't fully load. Do they also sell cables on taobao or JD?...

24thchromosome

Reaction score
My jot goes w bimby
Hv another mimby+vali2 setup

I plan to use the 6xx with my Jot too! DAC is the mimby.

Did you guys get your Jot, mimby, bimby, vali2, etc. from SLT or ship direct from Schiit US? Does anyone knows how does repair during the warranty period works with SLT if buy from them? I mean, just send to their local service center (and there is one?)?

24thchromosome

Reaction score

Wish I could help but I'm joining this round too :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.