凤梨酥
太阳饼
泡面
台湾香肠
台啤
2017-07-14_69522.7400981715.jpg

Kavalan

Aiyo~ why u make me sad... hahhaa...
my TW fren help me buy liao.. I sept/oct collect :)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well you are certainly being very helpful
ever heard of the term if you have nothing positive to contribute keep your opinions to yourself?

Posted with E6883 via PCWX

良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行
She is just telling the very truth.
If I am you, will cab to and fro from wulai to xindian.
The rest by metro.
Spend a little bit more, am sure your mum will enjoy more.
Buses from xindian can be very packed at times.

chemcutie

Reaction score
良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行
She is just telling the very truth.
If I am you, will cab to and fro from wulai to xindian.
The rest by metro.
Spend a little bit more, am sure your mum will enjoy more.
Buses from xindian can be very packed at times.

This I concur too... cos I travel with my mama 50+... then her knee not too good de... bus from wulai to xindian is along a 'mountainous' road, got a lot of turning de... and couple with a lot of people, my mama din like it.... not to mention ic with luggage u dunno wanna hold mama or luggage de... we end up spent time waiting for an empty bus before boarding... (okie if u have time to waste and dun mind it)... the 2nd time I went wulai with parents we took the bus with our luggage back to TMS... 2hrs.... I sit till my bottom pain... but my parents like so I okie de...
Anyway I feel la if straight road or on train I think still okie, then again if more than 1hr my parents can't tahan the standing... we tried training to shifen more than once, so this I am sure... but all parents diff~

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This I concur too... cos I travel with my mama 50+... then her knee not too good de... bus from wulai to xindian is along a 'mountainous' road, got a lot of turning de... and couple with a lot of people, my mama din like it.... not to mention ic with luggage u dunno wanna hold mama or luggage de... we end up spent time waiting for an empty bus before boarding... (okie if u have time to waste and dun mind it)... the 2nd time I went wulai with parents we took the bus with our luggage back to TMS... 2hrs.... I sit till my bottom pain... but my parents like so I okie de...
Anyway I feel la if straight road or on train I think still okie, then again if more than 1hr my parents can't tahan the standing... we tried training to shifen more than once, so this I am sure... but all parents diff~

2hrs is super long.
Relax ride to xindian.
Kopi first.
Then cab up will be ideal.

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If getting the 一卡通, you can travel free for up to 10km in Taichung city buses. [Not sure if it is accumulated distance for a day, or for a card, or no charges as long as long as each bus trip is less than 10km]..

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If getting the 一卡通, you can travel free for up to 10km in Taichung city buses. [Not sure if it is accumulated distance for a day, or for a card, or no charges as long as long as each bus trip is less than 10km]..

Same for 悠遊卡。

SOS9112001

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought this for lunch at Carrefour at 58NTD, less than 3SGD.

1 big drumstick + fishcake + broccoli+onion+chilli + rice.

IMG20170718121120.jpg

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am planning to go Taipei for a concert in late Oct, and the venue is at 市民大道.

LCPczRfl.png

I have never been to Taiwan before, so will like to seek some advice and recommendations. I will be traveling alone, so ideally I hope to stay somewhere (hotel or airbnb also can) easy to commute to airport with the luggages.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

kevin1717

Reaction score
Hi Seniors, I will be travelling to taichung for 3 days 2 night come 26th july. Was recommended by a friend that it may be better to hire a driver for a day trip. Any driver in taichung that anyone can recommend?

BUYSELLTB

Reaction score
Thank you :) is it ok to drive in taipei too?

Btw, may I seek your advice on my Taichung' itinerary? Never been to there before, hence am just planning based on where we wanna go + Google map location.

Thanks in advance!

Then it is all good.
Can rent at location A, return B.
Will recommend 和運租車。
格上 more ex.
Avis and Hertz if you intend to earn mileage.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you :) is it ok to drive in taipei too?

Btw, may I seek your advice on my Taichung' itinerary? Never been to there before, hence am just planning based on where we wanna go + Google map location.

Thanks in advance!

Pm me lor.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Seniors, I will be travelling to taichung for 3 days 2 night come 26th july. Was recommended by a friend that it may be better to hire a driver for a day trip. Any driver in taichung that anyone can recommend?

How many pax?

DANCINGonFIRE

Reaction score
Help

Hi Everyone! i am new here and need advise.

I am going to Taiwan on 28th Sept to 5th Oct with my folks in 70s + 2 kids +2 adults.

Can anyone recommend good drivers to bring us around?

My aim is to go mainly to:
1) Cin Jin
2) Flying Cow
3) Leo Foo
4) Taipei city

Anyone has itinerary to share?

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.