Yes GrabTaxi.... ccb

Becos teksi dont take $4, $5 JustGrab jobs

Come lar, ban lor, see how many u can ban before u not enough drivers again knn

Ccb incentive not even enough to cover the levy. Pui

kkboy1

Reaction score
When I book tribe I rather pay more for the standard sedan

The old car rly cmi

Go smove la. I drive grab using tribe or whizz. The incentive credit now almost going to 0 soon. cash balance -$15. Will grab deactivate my account?

Will sign up smove next month to drive.

Scherzinger

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go smove la. I drive grab using tribe or whizz. The incentive credit now almost going to 0 soon. cash balance -$15.

Will sign up smove next month to drive.

Yeah yst night I drove smove

Whizcar fleet should be relatively new?

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But lcr newer cars very few leather seats
Issit? I feel fabric very hard to clean maintain, some of Smove cars the PriusC is fabric, and it looks disgusting like somebody came on the seats cos stains are patchy all over.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$22/hr, jin emo... oh well, can't expect superb earnings every week.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received a letter from LTA: "ISSUANCE OF PRIVATE HIRE CAR DRIVER'S VOCATIONAL LICENCE TO EXISTING TAXI DRIVER'S VOCATIONAL LICENCE HOLDERS"

... you are currently holding a TDVL. Hence we will issue you a PDVL that is effective from 1 July 2017, with the same expiry date as that of your TDVL... There will not be a replacement of the TDVL photocard and your current TDVL photocard will be used for both the TDVL and PDVL.

A list of PDVL offences and penalties is also attached.

garyyyyt

Reaction score
Ok.

jgoOG0i.jpg
How did you manage that?!

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm... no idea?

Hannor :(

Teksilao estimation usually quite zhun one

Otherwise why reject 95% JustGrab that lower than meter fare knn

Last time Grab force us to input correct meter fare for them to tekan us back wih JustGrab. We are not stupid. We can estimate back and reject their ******* cheapo jobs

sanchin

Reaction score
Just received a letter from LTA: "ISSUANCE OF PRIVATE HIRE CAR DRIVER'S VOCATIONAL LICENCE TO EXISTING TAXI DRIVER'S VOCATIONAL LICENCE HOLDERS"

... you are currently holding a TDVL. Hence we will issue you a PDVL that is effective from 1 July 2017, with the same expiry date as that of your TDVL... There will not be a replacement of the TDVL photocard and your current TDVL photocard will be used for both the TDVL and PDVL.

A list of PDVL offences and penalties is also attached.

I also receive the letter from LTA, duno why need to send another card. Or this new TDVL/PDVL merged and old TDVL card can throw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.