Stereo July promo @ PS

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy the new sony Walkman give mdr-z7.
Is it a good deal ? Is the promo available online as can't see it in the website.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy the new sony Walkman give mdr-z7.
Is it a good deal ? Is the promo available online as can't see it in the website.
Just make sure you ask them first whether they have stock of the Walkman BEFORE you head on down to the shop. Don't be surprised that they do have stock readily available.

I went there today to buy an Audeze iSine, spoke with one of the staff there on the phone, I asked for a set to demo first before I buy. Was assured they have a demo set. Went down there and demo'ed the iSine 10 and liked it, wanted to buy straight away but was shocked to find that they do NOT have stock of it....needless to say I was PO'ed. Fortunately, I call AV One and was told they actually have stock of the iSine 10. So my trip to town wasn't a total waste, suffice to say I won't be going to Stereo anymore after this affair...sorry 'bout the rant.:o

Edit: I forgot to mention that the staff were quite polite despite being rather curt. Props to them for that...

Last edited:

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. ya i think this promo confirm got stock because it's the gold version of the walkman , so they can 'afford' to throw in a msr-Z7.

Yeah Stereo staff are a friendly bunch.

boompipi

Reaction score
Just make sure you ask them first whether they have stock of the Walkman BEFORE you head on down to the shop. Don't be surprised that they do have stock readily available.

I went there today to buy an Audeze iSine, spoke with one of the staff there on the phone, I asked for a set to demo first before I buy. Was assured they have a demo set. Went down there and demo'ed the iSine 10 and liked it, wanted to buy straight away but was shocked to find that they do NOT have stock of it....needless to say I was PO'ed. Fortunately, I call AV One and was told they actually have stock of the iSine 10. So my trip to town wasn't a total waste, suffice to say I won't be going to Stereo anymore after this affair...sorry 'bout the rant.:o

Edit: I forgot to mention that the staff were quite polite despite being rather curt. Props to them for that...

Sibeh sian right... But no choice, good thing they provide free delivery service when things are out of stocks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.