Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost forgot that she is part of JYP 15&

Baek Ye Rin possibly complains about JYP + deletes Instagram​

baek-ye-rin.jpg

15&'s Baek Ye Rin expressed her displeasure about her label.

She recently posted the following post onto her Instagram, writing, "I have a lot of good songs I've written. I want to release an albummmm. So many people are waiting for me! But the adults here are so funny and scary. *Vomit*"

Unsurprisingly, she then decided to delete her Instagram. She wrote, "I'm going to delete my Instagram for a bit! :) Sorry to my fans. I know I shouldn't read the comments on websites, but I saw it. Hehe. There are so much false information. I know a lot happened, but when I disappointed many fans by getting too close with one of my unni fans, I reflected upon my actions, and I did write a letter of apology after editing it over and over again for hours so people who were hurt wouldn't be hurt again. I'm still sorry about that. After that, the "controversies" that they are talking about are because people looked at me in a pessimistic light on purpose, or things that were spread after being edited badly, and I believe they are rumors that can't be confirmed because people are just saying, 'I heard she did that', and 'She has a lot of controversies'. I have not said the things about Jimin, and I've never had musical input in 15&. I do not treat Jimin and others for just my profit. I don't know why people think I'm lowly and rude and express their hatred to me even though they can just ignore me. But I did apologize for that situation, and I'm still sorry to the fans who were hurt by that. I still can't sleep sometimes because of many malicious rumors that I didn't intend. But I am always thankful for fans who are waiting for me, like my music, and care about me. I like singing more than anyone, and I think that it would be good if I can be a strength to others instead of just singing along. I think my immature posts hurt my fans more than me. Sorry! :) Also, I won't be apologizing for something I didn't do. Thank you!"

baek-ye-rin_1500351483_2.jpg

baek-ye-rin_1500351483_3.jpg

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[INFO] JTBC reps confirmed that Eunji is positively considering to star in a new drama 'Untouchable' alongside Jin Goo, Kim Sungkyun & Go Joonhee.

DFAXgwcV0AEbNtM

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun think she is able to go around telling ppl she is preg when she's not married....so die die also have to do the stun without telling anyone

'Protector' star Kim Young Kwang reveals the cast and staff were not aware of Lee Si Young's pregnancy​
lee-si-young-kim-young-kwang.jpg
Actor Kim Young Kwang recently responded to the news of costar Lee Si Young's 14-week pregnancy, saying, "I really didn't know."

The actor sat down with Star News for an exclusive interview at a cafe in Gangnam where he shared his thoughts on ending MBC's 'Protector'.

Previously on July 13, actress Lee Si Young surprised many with her pregnancy news via social media. Kim Young Kwang commented, "Really? I had no idea Lee Si Young noona was pregnant. She even performed all the action stunts herself," and remained silent for a moment.

He went on, "Maybe she decided to take on all (the action scenes) since she may not have the time to do so for a while. I didn't get a chance to talk with her on a personal level, so I wasn't even aware of her marriage."

Kim Young Kwang mentioned, "We had to quickly wrap up the second half of the drama, so there wasn't much time to talk. I found Lee Si Young noona's action scenes really cool. If I were in her shoes, I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off. She is truly amazing."

Lastly, the actor gave a congratulatory message to his costar. Kim Young Kwang is currently taking time off and is looking to star in his next movie.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Joo Won remakes Shin Seung Hoon's 'I Believe' for his drama 'My Sassy Girl' OST Part 5

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Twice knock knock Piano live version tio shoot by K-netizen gao gao for awful singing........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.