Pioneer Plasma Thread

petetherock

Reaction score
Pioneer will still repair, you can ask them for the cost and see if it's worth it..
Good luck

cachaca

Reaction score
Hi did you manage to repair your pdp435? I have the same problem now. TV is OK just when on it can start for a while then just go straight to standby mode with red blinks.

If you know of any good and reliable repair man pls share. Thanks.

Anyone can recommend TV Technician that knows how to repair Pioneer PDP 435? Seem like the media box got some problem. Both TV and Media Box can switch on but its on stand by mode all the way.

Thank you.

Maverick_83

Reaction score
Hi did you manage to repair your pdp435? I have the same problem now. TV is OK just when on it can start for a while then just go straight to standby mode with red blinks.

If you know of any good and reliable repair man pls share. Thanks.

Try these guys perhaps? Give them a call for quotation/diagnosis.
Yi Leng Electronics Service

I got them to repair my family's CRT TV a couple years back, quite like their service.

FLiNcHY

Banned
Reaction score
anyone know where I can buy second hand Kuros? Looking for a 50-60 inch one thats in good working condition.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.