iHerb, Good Buys, Food, Health & Chitchats - Part 2

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi ish going to try buying from iherb.
any brand/product recommendations for mutil vitamin for guys and glucosamine for joint lubrication?
cheap and good ones please?
how long does delivery take usually?

stresskiddo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thisisnotme1212

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nerdne

Reaction score
Anyone shipped with new delivery service, CJ Logistics, before?

Only realise I've missed delivery via the tracking update. No notification slip and advise on self-collection/ redelivery given. Usually Singpost is nearest post office. Sigh.. this is troublesome. Their delivery is fast, that one commendable. :s7:

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Reaction score
Those that take probiotics, which ones do you use?

Your question came just in time!
I have just created a information & comparison page on Probiotics in my excel file: : GET319.xls

Which probiotics you use depends on your needs. Do you know that you can use probiotics to reduce your LDL in yr cholesterol?

If you use also Bilberry/Lutein, Curcumin, Digestive Enzymes, Maca, Magnesium, Spirulina, Multivits, Astaxazanthin, KrillOil, Omega 3 caps, liquid and gummies, then check out the updated price-value comparison excel file: GET319.xls to get a headstart of which is the Best Buy.

You can use this template to compare against other favorite brands.
Support with coupon GET319 so I can continue updating the Price-Value comparison Excel file.

Cheerio!

Last edited:

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consider Kefir if you want probiotics.
It's like a nuclear bomb into your stomach. :o

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most these codes are our referral codes.. sometimes they got monthly special codes or codes for apps..
My code is tat262

19225830_10156191264347004_2914935344567689891_n.png

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.