SingTel *Official* (SGX: Z74)

Wood41

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It also means possible other than special dividend. :o

Last edited:

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Seriously guys, if we keep cool head, do you really think we...at the bottom of the pecking order will be rewarded? I can only hope, but I doubt it....

Minx99

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys, if we keep cool head, do you really think we...at the bottom of the pecking order will be rewarded? I can only hope, but I doubt it....
My take is that there will be a special ang pow, albeit one with a slender silhouette as Singtel need to pare down their debt seriously...:)

TabascoSauce

Master Member
Reaction score

Y is getting special div a reward? If u don't believe the company and wan to cash out through special div, u Sld not be holding it.

kopicgao

Reaction score
Tbh, i am not even sure 4.30 is my target anymore. Singtel is oscillating for a really long time and needs an impetus to move with zumba speed. maybe will just sell some portion at 4.10 and buy back if it is rhythmic between 3.90 to 4.10 and have the potential to hit 4.30 and beyond.

bought at $3.78 a few weeks back. Wonder whether got chance to hit $4.30 soon?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Holding on and bought more recently when it went below $3.80.
One of my core holdings locally.

ah_cheng1882

Reaction score
I guess the impending entry of another mobile phone service provider is holding many back.

Tbh, i am not even sure 4.30 is my target anymore. Singtel is oscillating for a really long time and needs an impetus to move with zumba speed. maybe will just sell some portion at 4.10 and buy back if it is rhythmic between 3.90 to 4.10 and have the potential to hit 4.30 and beyond.

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yoyo since 1993. Sold it in Dec 1993 at 3.84. Now?

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surprise no one talk about Singtel after NetLink launch
Today boat coming back for a break
Let's hoot

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Holding on and bought more recently when it went below $3.80.
One of my core holdings locally.

Sold at $3.89, maybe cutting completely. :s11:
Looks like NLT ipo affecting them le... dividends might not be able to support it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.