[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

asymmetric

Honorary Member
Reaction score
4281FD9700000578-4713564-image-a-8_1500540743415.jpg

Dramatic: Something tells us this cat is keen to get out of the house*

4281FD8700000578-4713564-Perched_on_the_staircase_in_a_very_dainty_fashion_this_white_cat-a-3_1500543536609.jpg

Perched on the staircase in a very dainty fashion, this white cat has a human quality*

4281FD8C00000578-4713564-image-a-19_1500540983018.jpg

Hanging on for dear life: A pet cat is captured recreating a scene from The Lion King

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi alfcrazyhorse, Lurker_13, sunshinemou, luloos Thank you for your prayers. Wed we brought kitty to the vet for check up.

Her condition is much better now and internal fluids were almost drained by medicine. Vet just gave supplements for abit of cough. Vet mentioned that this kitty is a fighter.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
meowmeow old le :(hope she feels better soon.

anyway just also wanted to share, recently at cck area - in general yew tee area near the MRT there were a few cats mauled by a pack of 4 dogs.
then at another side of yew tee 2 cats died consecutively over the same weekend at the car park and shelter right beside the carpark but feeder didnt manage to see the bodies as it got cleared away by cleaners. but the cleaner and some people who know the feeder informed her they saw the body but they didnt observe the bodies so not much details on whether they could have been mauled or just old age.

@lurker_13 -- one of the cats who died is harvey the one you had donated for in the past :( we dont know what happened to him, the carpark cleaning uncle simply told feeder aunty that he saw the dead body and was afraid it would start to rot so he threw it away and didnt observe also. but seems like no blood or what.. so for him i suspect is just old age :(

if anyone staying around yew tee are do help to keep a lookout for the kitties, the feeders are devastated :(:(

im just afraid it could be some evil person like dakota case, setting the dogs on the kitties, especially since yew tee never had dog issues before (at least for the past 10-20 over years i had lived there before i moved) and we have never heard of dog pack travelling so far out into HDB flat area. its a far way down from the factories to the MRT site, so it is rather odd and suspicious plus there are no forested areas nearby, its all hdb flats/CC and roads. even back then the feeders also feed stray doggies and the doggies only stayed around unity primary school area and were kitty friendly (they dont care about cats and dont chase, just want feeder's makan) so to us its very very odd and now there are still kitties missing sigh..

Wa so serious. How come suddenly got dogs? Dunno what to do about them. Poor kitties :(:(

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder how this cat is doing. last heard was adopted by someone?
xm2w04.jpg

28uhw2.jpg

sunshinemou

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi alfcrazyhorse, Lurker_13, sunshinemou, luloos Thank you for your prayers. Wed we brought kitty to the vet for check up.

Her condition is much better now and internal fluids were almost drained by medicine. Vet just gave supplements for abit of cough. Vet mentioned that this kitty is a fighter.

Good to hear that :)

Continue to fight on kitty :)

Have a good wkend to all cat lover~

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
Wa so serious. How come suddenly got dogs? Dunno what to do about them. Poor kitties :(:(

army camps and light/med industrial area just across the road near the mentioned area

saw a dog pack there about 2 weeks back at ~3am... 3~4 quite big sia

edweeena

Reaction score
Kitten Litter Help!

Hello!
Can anyone recommend me Litter for kittens?
They are currently not litter trained and would like to start them on it. (2 kittens)

Bought Trustie Paper Pallets yesterday at PLC. However, one of my kittens started chewing it -___-

Any good brands or kinds I should try? That are not too dangerous even if they ingest it. Will sand work? Non-clumping kind.

Thank you!!

AristroCats

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello!
They are currently not litter trained and would like to start them on it. (2 kittens)

Bought Trustie Paper Pallets yesterday at PLC. However, one of my kittens started chewing it -___-

Any good brands or kinds I should try? That are not too dangerous even if they ingest it. Will sand work? Non-clumping kind.

Thank you!!

How about wood pine litter ?
I use Cat's Best pine based litter. Personally I think this clumping kind is better cause "supposedly" not that bad if kitty ingest a bit and you can easily just flush it down the toilet.

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Thank you!!

Currently using tofu litter. Great absorption and fairly good decent control. It's superior to pine which I used previously.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.