Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

coolbearts

Reaction score
I don't think there is any non peak hour for circuit under private. I paid the same price for the circuit throughout.

Thanks for your reply. What's considered non peak hours? Yeah I feel like my instructor isn't telling me the truth. He just wants to insist I take up this one and only available slot and he said if I don't take it need to wait one month already...

EccentricIridium

Reaction score
Thank u! Now is the 3rd lesson with him.1st lesson explain for 10 mins and I'm already driving! 2nd lesson straight out to the 4 lane main roads and traffic lights. Wow, and he is super patient!

Mr Frankie is a little exp, $70 for reg and $280 for TP and 38 for peak. How many lessons are you going to take?

kyoyobi

Reaction score
Any good pdi to recommend at Potong Pasir for Class 3A?

Any please pm and share your experience . Will appreciate if you can share contact

Clone_

Reaction score
Whats the typical waiting time between passing your FTT & booking of TP?
I'm currently waiting for my FTT in September but I feel that there will be a huge gap of waiting time between passing my FTT and the TP if I start driving lessons now at 2-3 times a week.

alangohek

Reaction score
Recommended instructors for refresher lessons for Automatic car

Hello anyone,

I stay in Sembawang. M looking for a patient (refresher) driving instructor for my wife
at reasonable rate. Can pick up and drop off in Sembawang, Yishun or Woodlands.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Thank you in advance:)

hosyb2002

Reaction score
woodlands private instructor (auto)

hi who's got a private instructor teaching in woodlands (auto) kindly pm me, appreciated

ssyhhh

Reaction score
Hi! Anyone has experience with any of these instructors and have their contact:

Chua Im Hua
Lim Kang Hock
Phua Peng Huat
Tan Seng Leong
Wong Ngiam Voon

Or any other instructor to recommend? Looking to learn Class 3, pickup at Choa Chu Kang or Yio Chu Kang area both okay.

Thanks!

Last edited:

M_virgo

Reaction score
Whats the typical waiting time between passing your FTT & booking of TP?
I'm currently waiting for my FTT in September but I feel that there will be a huge gap of waiting time between passing my FTT and the TP if I start driving lessons now at 2-3 times a week.
hi, practising 2-3 times a week but provided your pdi has slots. Mostly pdi schedules are super packed and they can only slot 1 lesson per week. That all depends on how tight their schedule is. Normally it will take about 18-25 lessons before TP.

M_virgo

Reaction score
I don't think there is any non peak hour for circuit under private. I paid the same price for the circuit throughout.

Non peak hours is 9-5pm. Circuit will normallybe a bit cheaper. Not sure the prices for other PDIs but mine is $36 for non peak, $38 for peak and $32 for circuit.

M_virgo

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. What's considered non peak hours? Yeah I feel like my instructor isn't telling me the truth. He just wants to insist I take up this one and only available slot and he said if I don't take it need to wait one month already...

Hi, can share who is your PDI?

Cupcake7

Reaction score
Hi. Am urgently looking for a pdi (manual) who teach at bbdc area! Any good recommendations? I don't mind Chinese speaking but it will be good if they can speak some English as well...

Please PM me. Thank you in advance

Last edited:

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I intend to do a driving refresher course (since haven't been driving for at least 10 years) for class 3 auto driving. Any instructor to recommend? Prefer to be in AMK and using instructor vehicle.

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.