Notes Taking app

Preferred Notes Taking Apps

• Total voters

nicepal

Reaction score
Just making a poll and gathering around for advises and comments what could be the preferred Notes taking apps around.

I am sure different people have different preferences, thus I would not say which is the best app, rather which is the most preferred apps.

nicepal

Reaction score
I have accidentally selected it as a public poll and it will show who have selected which choices they made.
As such, if anyone of you find it offended to be made known of your choices, please skip the poll.

Apology.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I only use notability
Didn't try the others so hard to comment leh

nicepal

Reaction score
I choose OneNote, its free...lol

And also quite easy to use.

Thanks for sharing the video link. Seems OneNote does not have palm detection thus, the palm can also slide the page up/down if the AP is not writing on the screen.
From the video, seems the page width is fix/settable. Is there a place where the page width can be set? I transferred one of my meeting note over to OneNote 2 days back, when I use Online OneNote to try printing that to pdf, previewing can see part of the right portion being chop off.
Will check out again later tonight.

Using nebo.

But might wan to try notability soon.

Just checked online on nebo, not expensive though. Will keep this app in mind. Thanks for sharing.

symbiote28

Reaction score
i'm using goodnotes for note takings. for notes on word or powerpoint, i just bought the office 365 yesterday via carousell.

anyone using word and write notes on a word document? i notice that word document in goodnotes does not keep the real format as the original.

nicepal

Reaction score
wow Office 365... no cheap pal..... But I guess, if one really need that, no choice but have to buy..

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the video link. Seems OneNote does not have palm detection thus, the palm can also slide the page up/down if the AP is not writing on the screen.
From the video, seems the page width is fix/settable. Is there a place where the page width can be set? I transferred one of my meeting note over to OneNote 2 days back, when I use Online OneNote to try printing that to pdf, previewing can see part of the right portion being chop off.
Will check out again later tonight.

TBH, I havent try yet, cos I havent buy the AP yet...lol

I using adonit Jot Pro pen temp...hahaha

symbiote28

Reaction score
mind pm me the name of the seller u bought from?

in addition, they giv u a email n password to login or wat?

yup. bought it for 11.90 for lifetime.

they will give you another email to login with. you can link it via your personal outlook / hotmail account. so you'll have 2 categories.

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
mind pm me the name of the seller u bought from?

in addition, they giv u a email n password to login or wat?

In fact, qoo10 also have sellers

I bought mine last year Dec for around $70 per year license.

They sent me a retail box set of O365 personal sealed

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
yup. bought it for 11.90 for lifetime.

they will give you another email to login with. you can link it via your personal outlook / hotmail account. so you'll have 2 categories.

:eek:$11.90 lifetime!!!:eek:

Think I'm not going to risk my account, my Microsoft account is my main account, dun want to risk banning it.

lDuckRicel

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like OneNote and Notability are more popular here.

here is a review between this 2 apps, OneNote vs Notability on iPad Pro (10.5")

chins

Reaction score
:eek:$11.90 lifetime!!!:eek:

Think I'm not going to risk my account, my Microsoft account is my main account, dun want to risk banning it.

Will surely get banned in the future. Bought Google Drive Unlimited from EBay before. The account got deleted by Google after a year. Thankfully I have a backup of all the data on my local hard drive.

ericwilis

Reaction score
Notability and good notes is not free :)

Been hunting for good app too since I get Apple Pencil n ipadpro.

vengence_angels

Reaction score
Notability is really good.

I was lucky cause I managed to get it as free app of the week way back in 2014. šŸ˜‚

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.