Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Does BTS do touching up, polishing to remove scratches and dent repair?
Do I need to make an appointment or can I just drop by one morning?

Cheers.

hosayboh

Reaction score
Polishing dunno but u can always WhatsApp them

Hi guys.

Cheers.

laksafan

Reaction score
Nope they don't do polish to remove scratches or paintless dent repair. for that you should consider Lye Design in sg, it might be what you are looking for. You could contact him to ask but from what i know he doesn't

Yes appointment will be good for bts

Hi guys.

Cheers.

laksafan

Reaction score
contact them or go straight down, their prices are very reasonable and they are reliable + good workmanship. You can also check with YS motorsport too but they are more crowded and sometimes abit more expensive.

There was a recent query about the camber nut issue at LCH, i did change too cos i am particular about it... i checked my receipt that i also changed the camber nut thingy at a much higher price at YS motorsport (home of where LCH mechanic were born lol) which one of the alignment guy told me to change, i just check my receipts before throwing all out (too many receipts which i kept for servicing record lol but too many so threw out since not selling car)...

Even though i have unhappiness issues with YS Motorsport for their diagnosis knowledge (the king of diagnosis are now in lch) but i admit that both YS and LCH are good workshop with rather good workmanship. (There is a guy in YS has 6 fingers called Ah Keong [though i got nickname for him,], his diagnosis not bad and workmanship as well.) so go with confidence, all the workshops i recommend are generally good

anyone done atf and transmission filter change at lch? any idea how much they charge for labor?

ty

laksafan

Reaction score
I dunno if its LTA approved but you can ask cos their pattern and design many many.. I know this shop cos i drive past it very often last time (near my office)

Kia Teck Sdh Bhd
26 Jalan Ros Merah 2/14, Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru

I never make number plate with them before.

I think they might have one near causeway in Larkin, can do a search. The one in Ros Merah is quite big

Any bros here got lobang doing LTA approved number plate in jb?

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno if its LTA approved but you can ask cos their pattern and design many many.. I know this shop cos i drive past it very often last time (near my office)

Kia Teck Sdh Bhd
26 Jalan Ros Merah 2/14, Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru

I never make number plate with them before.

I think they might have one near causeway in Larkin, can do a search. The one in Ros Merah is quite big
Thanks for sharing.
Just checking if you happened to have any pin on google map or any gps co-ordinate on Garmin?
Appreciate.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump for a good sharing thread... a friend of mine lost his 2015 passat key fob and went to our local ad to check the price of a replacement. he was quoted > 500sgd for the replacement. :(

he decided to check out the prices in jb and manage to find a shop that cost him rm650. lol...

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump for a good sharing thread... a friend of mine lost his 2015 passat key fob and went to our local ad to check the price of a replacement. he was quoted > 500sgd for the replacement. :(

he decided to check out the prices in jb and manage to find a shop that cost him rm650. lol...

Where in jb? Vw AD? And what is required for them to make a key fob..using his spare?

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where in jb? Vw AD? And what is required for them to make a key fob..using his spare?

i dont think it was vw ad... iirc he said it was a locksmith shop that does car remotes as well. i can ask him if u need to know.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope i dun. maybe you wanna try to search on ur google maps?

Thanks i did search via google map, it is so-called near to AEON Tebrau City there.

From Sg to there, will drive pass a Mac(on the left) up to a huge over-head bridge to AEON or Tesco?

So the route to this is to keep left(heading from the Mac path) turn right (a route under the huge over head bridge to there 'little town'?

Sorry for not knowing how to attach photo here.
Hope my explaination is clear.
Thanks

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
contact them or go straight down, their prices are very reasonable and they are reliable + good workmanship. You can also check with YS motorsport too but they are more crowded and sometimes abit more expensive.

There was a recent query about the camber nut issue at LCH, i did change too cos i am particular about it... i checked my receipt that i also changed the camber nut thingy at a much higher price at YS motorsport (home of where LCH mechanic were born lol) which one of the alignment guy told me to change, i just check my receipts before throwing all out (too many receipts which i kept for servicing record lol but too many so threw out since not selling car)...

Even though i have unhappiness issues with YS Motorsport for their diagnosis knowledge (the king of diagnosis are now in lch) but i admit that both YS and LCH are good workshop with rather good workmanship. (There is a guy in YS has 6 fingers called Ah Keong [though i got nickname for him,], his diagnosis not bad and workmanship as well.) so go with confidence, all the workshops i recommend are generally good

just saw ur reply... will make a trip there when I'm back. btw who should i look for when I'm there?

thank for sharing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.