MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, don't think I can help....
I got the SP4 from Best Denki with free keyboard and the office365.

While stocks last! :D

RRP + free cover? Not the current MS store promo $400 off bundle with purchase of cover?

RyuShinEX

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, is the power brick exchangeable under warranty?

Can't charge my surface.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone encountered the type cover keyboard not responding at all? There isn't even light on CAP lock key. I'd tried rebooting, disconnect and reconnect, boot to UEFI (POWER + VOL+), all no help. Out of warranty set.

tspurs

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone encountered the type cover keyboard not responding at all? There isn't even light on CAP lock key. I'd tried rebooting, disconnect and reconnect, boot to UEFI (POWER + VOL+), all no help. Out of warranty set.
Clean the contact points.

If that doesn't work you'll need to find someone else with a Surface Pro 3/4 to test if it is your Type Cover that is at fault.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I used my boss type cover and it's also not working. Hopefully it's just a matter of the contact point needing cleaning. Will try it tonight. Without keyboard is seriously handicapped.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I used my boss type cover and it's also not working. Hopefully it's just a matter of the contact point needing cleaning. Will try it tonight. Without keyboard is seriously handicapped.
Jialat. I tried my typecover on my boss SP4 and it's working. Seems like it's my sp4 port having issue. Last night tried cleaning it with alcohol swipes and it's not working.

Tonight gonna try reset my SP4 and hope that it's just some erratic driver that's causing the issue.

tspurs

Reaction score
Jialat. I tried my typecover on my boss SP4 and it's working. Seems like it's my sp4 port having issue. Last night tried cleaning it with alcohol swipes and it's not working.

Tonight gonna try reset my SP4 and hope that it's just some erratic driver that's causing the issue.

Good luck!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.