Official November 2017 BTO

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Punggol
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/doc/bto-nov-17-punggol-map
36263084136_f027a24671_b.jpg

Its biggest plus is being near to the upcoming NorthShore Plazas 1 and 2. If you have a boat, parking in MCC is in front of your door steps. East facing stacks will have no doubt the best view of the university. West facing stacks will be looking at dormitories which in my opinion not very interesting.

Do take note that stacks further to the south will be near to the future semi-expressway and some rental stacks from Punggol Vue. It is right in-between 2 LRT stations (Samudera and Nibong).

Sengkang
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/doc/bto-nov-17-sengkang-map
36263084076_a2bf54c4c0_b.jpg

Western plot along Jalan Kayu is pretty remote but you have access to nice eating places along Jalan Kayu. There is also a senior citizen home and Chinese temple nearby. Proximity to LRT stations (Thanggam and Fernvale) is far but possible for those who are healthy on foot. Seletar Mall near Fernvale station will offer a good place for groceries and basic needs. The draw to this plot is its very competitive pricing.

Eastern plot with 2R and 3R offers a good mix of nature and amenities. It's close to the stadium and park. The new Sengkang hospital is also of walkable distance but if you have problem walking, LRT station Farmway is only 1 stop away from Cheng Lim and 3 stops from Sengkang Interchange. West facing stacks will have the best view to the park and sports center. For people who avoid the west sun, east facing stacks over Blk 320 MSCP is not too bad either.

Geylang
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/doc/bto-nov-17-geylang-map
35909995960_1db5354f81_b.jpg

This will be the highlight of this BTO. This plot is next to Eunos Court and in close proximity to the Eunos MRT station. There are plenty of good food nearby but being at the city fringe, this means top dollar for every psf. It is also well connected by roads to PIE if you drive. The nearby MRT station and bus terminal may be a source of noise for stacks in the south but it's not a big problem considering its prime location.

Tampines
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/doc/bto-nov-17-tampines-map
35469895854_d106b46c24_b.jpg

Smack beside Tampines GreenVerge, this plot is not exactly close to town center. The plus point is there is a planned medical care facility nearby and a nursing home along Tampines Street 61. There are also plenty of parks around this development so it's perfect for those who prefer greenery. Transportation will be mainly buses and Tampines Ave 12 which connects to nearby TPE. It's pricing should be close to that of GreenVerge which is competitive considering it's a mature estate.

Last edited:

Charty

Reaction score
Waited for you to start the thread :D
Eunos plot really not bad! Just like my bedok beacon

gladyshan93

Reaction score
Can't wait for nov bto 2017!!!!
Really wanna gt Tampines area
Hopefully nt much ppl apply for Tampines..
*fingers crossed*

iphone1s

Reaction score
One is the over the previous demolished Jalan Kayu flats? So surrounding will be mostly low rise?

The other is next to an LRT station.

I agree that the jalan kayu one is not bad. quite central.

iphone1s

Reaction score
Waited for you to start the thread :D
Eunos plot really not bad! Just like my bedok beacon

Very very good plot. super near to town yet not the noisy kind. Very premium plot. If I were govt, I will sell these units higher than the ones in kallang. Kallang so noisy.

arm4da

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very very good plot. super near to town yet not the noisy kind. Very premium plot. If I were govt, I will sell these units higher than the ones in kallang. Kallang so noisy.
beside Eunos Bus Interchange leh...confirm very noisy

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score

I have been staying kallang all my life ... I don't find it noisy leh ...

Looking forward to apply the one at eunos

kiatme

Reaction score
have to take note though, most likely it is going to be another 5 year completion time again hahaha, (SK/Punggol might be faster, i saw they already began working on roads and foundations)

Rondoo

Reaction score
Maybe the Eunos one faster since it's a small plot with 720 units?

have to take note though, most likely it is going to be another 5 year completion time again hahaha, (SK/Punggol might be faster, i saw they already began working on roads and foundations)

Charty

Reaction score
But mrt wise, kallang is closer to town by 3 stations...

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Tampines plot between pasir ris and tampines mrt.. no here not there.. haha..
used to bike around the sun plaza park from pasir ris...I think I can get the idea how's the place will be like... especially getting to either one of the mrt via bus. So-so ah...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.