What pc games u guys currently playing?

BlackSmokeInTheSky

Reaction score
Just completed Titanfall 2 single player, havent tried multiplayer. Still trying to complete Battlefield 1 single player I find it boring. An also trying to finish Watch Dogs 2.. recently got patched i find good performance improvements

HectorTan87

Reaction score
Still playing league of legends lol. Couldn't find any suitable MMORPGS to play sadly :( Tried revelation online, but after reading reviews on reddit & videos on youtube; found out the game is super pay to win kind. I don't mind spending a few thousand dollars to get strong and everything but spending 5 to 6 figures on gears to become strong is way beyond my limits lol.
These kind of games are for rich people & business mens; not for blue collar worker like me

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently playing xcom enemy unknown. Then will move to enemy within and try other difficulty.

Diablo 3 season will start soon so above game will be put on hold.

qwertified

Reaction score
Still playing league of legends lol. Couldn't find any suitable MMORPGS to play sadly :( Tried revelation online, but after reading reviews on reddit & videos on youtube; found out the game is super pay to win kind. I don't mind spending a few thousand dollars to get strong and everything but spending 5 to 6 figures on gears to become strong is way beyond my limits lol.
These kind of games are for rich people & business mens; not for blue collar worker like me

There hasn't been a good mmorpg for years.. all style over substance 1.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC: BF1 (mainly) , L4D2 (For co-op), Warhammer
PS4: Driveclub (Best simulation I have played)
PS3: Crazy Taxi and shooters
Vita: Powerstone (Dreamcast classic), Castlevania X, Jeanne D'Arc, Persona 4 Golden (fk, lost my save and need replay)

unknown23

Reaction score
I occasionally play Overwatch since open beta. :s12:
I recommend gamers who often plays FPS games.

BlackSmokeInTheSky

Reaction score
Now playing PlayerUnknown Battlelgrounds and Tomb Raider 2013. Battlegrounds is the best multiplayer fps game I have ever played

Reaction score
Bought VPN to play Black Desert.

Black Desert is a sandbox kind of MMO right ? heard much hype about it... currently still finding a nice mmo to play since like 2 years ago lol when i stop playing dragon nest ...most likely will be trying out kritika online or fairy tale online when they are both in open beta ... tried revelation online but not to my liking ... also negative comments from my friends that it is super pay to win for those top rankers in arena :s22: hope to find a mmo that can last me for years now !

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing some new games bought from Steam sales:
  • Crookz the big heist
  • The Evil Within
  • Orcs Must Die 2

Crookz is really fun. :D

xbriannova

Reaction score
I'm a fan of story-driven games, though not exclusively:
Resident Evil 7
Endless Legend
Grey Goo

seow_lang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing a lot of games at the same time...

Star Trek Online, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and Dawn of War 3.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.