Fast Forward to LG V30!

mie28

Reaction score
Let's hope 😀🤞

Maybe they might implement a card tray like som OPPO phones such as this :o
29329958146_5c9f211acb_h.jpg

This will allow users to have two nano SIM and a micro SD on a phone.

Sent from freestyle using GAGT

RayKiDo2

Reaction score
Should have kept removable battery. Putting IP68 in a v series forgoing removable battery made it no different from g series.
Dumb move from LG.

Its becoming basically g6+,no great difference other then Cpu, screen type n size.

Very disappointed with this update.

chooyoshi

Reaction score
Should have kept removable battery. Putting IP68 in a v series forgoing removable battery made it no different from g series.
Dumb move from LG.

Its becoming basically g6+,no great difference other then Cpu, screen type n size.

Very disappointed with this update.

Correction: LG G6++. Already got G6+

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Like no diff to G6?

Similar, but not the same. Less bottom bezel on screen side, no LG logo in front, moved to the back. The rear cams arrangements are also not the same. In addition, laser auto-focus seems to be back.

bawawaw

Reaction score
It's more like this should be the G6+. V series is turning into plus series of LG G phone.

Similar, but not the same. Less bottom bezel on screen side, no LG logo in front, moved to the back. The rear cams arrangements are also not the same. In addition, laser auto-focus seems to be back.

batboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
It's more like this should be the G6+. V series is turning into plus series of LG G phone.

In a way yup. Will need to see how they're going to implement the so-called "floating bar". G6+ was a waste of time IMO.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
see the phone jitao sian, i already got G6 for my mother to use,

this one v30 like 90% same as G6.

taking away the 2nd display is a ******* bad move,

i use v10 , v20 n i got so used to the 2nd display whenever the msg pop up, i can just read it.

esp when logging into singpass on mobile, need OTP, the message send to me i no need switch over to msg to see the OTP, the message will pop up on top. very convenient.

now no more already, better keep ur and treasure ur v10 and v20, its just one of the kind of its own best.

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
see the phone jitao sian, i already got G6 for my mother to use,

this one v30 like 90% same as G6.

taking away the 2nd display is a ******* bad move,

i use v10 , v20 n i got so used to the 2nd display whenever the msg pop up, i can just read it.

esp when logging into singpass on mobile, need OTP, the message send to me i no need switch over to msg to see the OTP, the message will pop up on top. very convenient.

now no more already, better keep ur and treasure ur v10 and v20, its just one of the kind of its own best.

One can hope they implement the floating bar to work the same as the 2nd screen. As mentioned, since LG is using OLED display, having a 2nd screen is quite useless becos the OLED works by lighting the pixels needed but leave the rest OFF thus saving battery. They do however need to move the pixels (so slightly similar to AOD on Samsung) so the led doesnt get burned out when prolonged use.

Tord__

Reaction score
Read from gsmarena that it's gonna be a curved edge screen and seems true from the photos. Luckily I just got g6 from SingTel at $99 recontract with free 1gb data for 1 year. Hate the curved edge screen! Hopefully they don't implement it on the next g-series.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
curved ah???????? :(
i had to buy note8 liao

cinson

Reaction score
Last edited:

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's already confirmed that the V30 look exactly like an upgraded G6, live video of the V30 already out.
Definitely not going to upgrade for me.
No removable battery and dunno if got separate Microsd SD and dual sim slot might as well I get the iPhone 8.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/08...o-submissions/

Actually G6 looks nice leh. Design wise I'm ok. But if no separate SD and SIM slots maybe a turn off for me. Also if really no headphones jack, a big no. Don't like the idea of using a Bluetooth headphones.

Posted with the risk of PAP able to read my posts via PCWX

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.