Free music app

nicepal

Reaction score
yeah.. spotify is free even with no premium account... you still can listen to music online.

just cannot download to listen offline and not able to set play sequence.. meaning playlist may play at random..

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is Lot of them lor
Some need to pay to use some its trial
The best for now still Spotify
For value and content
Apple Music is much better on content but the playlist is more needed to buck up vs Spotify

I'm on both Spotify and Apple Music

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah.. spotify is free even with no premium account... you still can listen to music online.

just cannot download to listen offline and not able to set play sequence.. meaning playlist may play at random..

Also only able to have limited songs skips.

nicepal

Reaction score
I got my premium one via Singtel's promo, somemore data streaming is free.

Mine also last dec sign up with 1st 2 month at $0.99 (i think) while remaining months at $7.99.
can listen from any device but limited to one device active at one time.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just use 酷我音乐盒。
Works great. Except that some Super Super Super famous song need money to buy. Otherwise 90% of the song can download for free without restriction.

For those Songs that require to buy. U can still scroll down and search for free one by that singer or other singer

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just use 酷我音乐盒。
Works great. Except that some Super Super Super famous song need money to buy. Otherwise 90% of the song can download for free without restriction.

For those Songs that require to buy. U can still scroll down and search for free one by that singer or other singer
dont trust china products even its free or paid

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then there isn't much option for u to use and eat already .as if ur naked photo of u and gf are very important like that.

Good luck to your anti china thoughts .

dont trust china products even its free or paid

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.