2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

GeraldineT

Reaction score
back in 2011, my then tenant who's an engineer already told us that there will be a station at riveria linking to pasir ris in the future.

OMG, I still can't resist the scenery at WS. too bad units at #94 are taken mostly.
eh for bank loan, need to upfront pay 10% of cash first right?

But no concreate proof there will be a stop at riveria. :(
Later like north shore d. Punggol North so far ~~

5un5hinex

Reaction score
Anyway I got a question regarding the grants! As they asked me to bring along Feb 2016-Feb 2017 pay slip.

What if I only started working march 2016-till date, which also means I had work more than a year but I'm missing out Feb 2016 payslip. My fiancé only starting working dec 2016-till date.

I will still be granted right? 😅

GeraldineT

Reaction score
Anyway I got a question regarding the grants! As they asked me to bring along Feb 2016-Feb 2017 pay slip.

What if I only started working march 2016-till date, which also means I had work more than a year but I'm missing out Feb 2016 payslip. My fiancé only starting working dec 2016-till date.

Wah. U have to pray they approve Lor.
Technically yes 12 months but then if base on the bto grant date it’s not.

5un5hinex

Reaction score
Wah. U have to pray they approve Lor.
Technically yes 12 months but then if base on the bto grant date it’s not.

Let's say I've worked part-time during February 2016. Will it be counted? March 2016 onwards is all full time job.

cupcakeee

Reaction score
Let's say I've worked part-time during February 2016. Will it be counted? March 2016 onwards is all full time job.

If I'm not wrong, if you contributed CPF from your part time job during Feb 16, it will count.

Just to be safe, you can call/ email HDB to enquire and during your selection date, just bring down all the paperwork that you have anyway cause you never know! :)

5un5hinex

Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, if you contributed CPF from your part time job during Feb 16, it will count.

Just to be safe, you can call/ email HDB to enquire and during your selection date, just bring down all the paperwork that you have anyway cause you never know! :)

Yup I do have CPF contribution throughout the 1 year. Will ask during my appointment :) Thanks a lot!!

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
sian... highest at #94 should be below 8th liao.
#88 got high floors but no view. should be saying goodbye to the blues and greens at WS2.

which stack are you getting, Geraldine?

GeraldineT

Reaction score
sian... highest at #94 should be below 8th liao.
#88 got high floors but no view. should be saying goodbye to the blues and greens at WS2.

which stack are you getting, Geraldine?

No idea. Have to see Lor. Mine still Long way to go~
I might just get any high floor. Cause In the end no balcony I also won’t stare at the view outside. Hahah

ANGKUKUEH!

Reaction score
But no concreate proof there will be a stop at riveria. :(
Later like north shore d. Punggol North so far ~~

There is eh if you actually notice. The plans are already in place. Prior to the news launching Punggol North MRT i already anticipated it to be around SIT area.

ANGKUKUEH!

Reaction score

I think should be calculating 3 months of your pay each (Dec, Jan, Feb). For me I only started work since Jan 17, so HDB took 1 year of my partner's payslip to determine. If I remember correctly la.. Haha :D

5un5hinex

Reaction score
I think should be calculating 3 months of your pay each (Dec, Jan, Feb). For me I only started work since Jan 17, so HDB took 1 year of my partner's payslip to determine. If I remember correctly la.. Haha :D

Ya for HLE loan they will looking into just 3 months of payslip! Whereas for grants they need to see 1 year 😂 I will clarify everything on Monday haha! Thanks tho 😊

thevowelsgirl

Reaction score
Was just wondering. Do you guys think stack 170 (654d) will be a little too quiet or creepy? Considering its facing the sorta river?

Or will stack 162 be a better option for scaredy cat like me? Although may i ask, whats an "airwell"?

Last edited:

GeraldineT

Reaction score
There is eh if you actually notice. The plans are already in place. Prior to the news launching Punggol North MRT i already anticipated it to be around SIT area.

The Punggol North is at Punggol settlement area. Confirm alrdy

Riveria one not confirm

GeraldineT

Reaction score
PS. How Long does it take HLE to approve ah?
I submitted then last week they say need extra document. Then I submitted again and this week still no updates on HLE

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.