Ikea - Tebrau JB

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, a Grab Car driver told me about it when we drove pass the site earlier this year. :s12:

andy1982

Reaction score
The building looks done. But the surround area still got construction going on. Might be a couple of months more. I am like 10mins walks away from it now.... But it might be hard to get to by bus. Roads there seem to be pretty busy and hard to cross.

Justin_T

Banned
Reaction score
Just passed by the site last week, looked pretty big and impressive, seems to be a lot bigger than SG (Alexandre one?)

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
The building looks done. But the surround area still got construction going on. Might be a couple of months more. I am like 10mins walks away from it now.... But it might be hard to get to by bus. Roads there seem to be pretty busy and hard to cross.

Hope they provide shuttle service like Ikea Tampines.

ghostalker08

Reaction score
IKEA TEBRAU FREE SHUTTLE BUS

http://www.ikea.com/my/en/store/tebrau/indexPage

gA1wzNK.png

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.