Anytime Fitness Thread

Hrimfaxi93

Reaction score
Hello! New to this thread and gymming.
Anyone went to anytime fitness at Sembawang?
How are the rates like over there?
Would be cool to find a gymming buddy to go with.

lucas324

Master Member
Reaction score
Curiously asking, anytime fitness says they have a personal fitness trainer that's able to help the gym go-ers. Does that comes at an extra fee?

I'm looking for a personal fitness trainer to lose weight, and there's a AF near my house. So was wondering how this system works.

Also, the private toilet thing, is it like those handicapped toilet kind? If so one gym got how many toilet/shower sia?

teckgamer

Reaction score
Curiously asking, anytime fitness says they have a personal fitness trainer that's able to help the gym go-ers. Does that comes at an extra fee?

I'm looking for a personal fitness trainer to lose weight, and there's a AF near my house. So was wondering how this system works.

Also, the private toilet thing, is it like those handicapped toilet kind? If so one gym got how many toilet/shower sia?

Personal trainer is not free. But I believe if you are not sure on using the equipment, feel free to ask any of the staffs they are more than happy to guide you on that. However, if you are interested in workout programme, I don't think the personal trainer will give you for free. But you can find most of the information online (but some effort to be spent to ensure accurate information and not a bro science)

Different outlets have different bathroom system. Generally there are 2: private toilet and gents/ladies toilet. Check out the specific outlets to find out more.

bbbbbw

Reaction score
I joined anyhow Clementi today.
Paid for key.
Next month collect key and view gym.
Hope they got buffet since pre launch

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
What is the offer rate?

The same promo as other pre sales for other outlet lor.standardized one
1st 100-68/month, one time payment 68 for key fob, admin feed waived
2nd 100-78/month, one time payment 68 for key fob, admin feed waived
3rd 100-88/month, one time payment 68 for key fob, admin feed waived

all contract for 1 year.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, which branch better, AMK/TPY/Balestier?
in terms of crowd, cleaniness, facilities.

Gerridin

Reaction score
Did anyone try to go to a anytime fitness gym when they are overseas? I wanna try it when I am in Sydney.

stresskiddo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The same promo as other pre sales for other outlet lor.standardized one
1st 100-68/month, one time payment 68 for key fob, admin feed waived
2nd 100-78/month, one time payment 68 for key fob, admin feed waived
3rd 100-88/month, one time payment 68 for key fob, admin feed waived

all contract for 1 year.

when does the membership start ? straight after the gym is opened ?

Update:

Gym opens at 1st Oct so membership starts on that day.

Last edited:

joeacid

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Folks. This is my first time attempting to join a gym. I'm trying to joining Anytime fitness so i need some tips. I did some reading here on the forum (not all of coz).

I live in Woodlands and work at tanjong pagar. So the one i will mostly be visiting are the ones at Ace the Place and the one in International Plaza. Anyone got reviews on them? I'm very particular about shower room for the one at IP since i'll be using it during lunch time / after work, so i need a decent place to wash up.

Regarding membership prices. How am i able to get a $68/mth deal? i read someone saying that i can join a newly open gym (example Clementi) and then use another gym on an average of 60% for 2 months to transfer myself over. Is that like the only way to get "better" deals? Any additional tips that i might left out?

Thanks!

lunarsong

Reaction score
Hi Folks. This is my first time attempting to join a gym. I'm trying to joining Anytime fitness so i need some tips. I did some reading here on the forum (not all of coz).

I live in Woodlands and work at tanjong pagar. So the one i will mostly be visiting are the ones at Ace the Place and the one in International Plaza. Anyone got reviews on them? I'm very particular about shower room for the one at IP since i'll be using it during lunch time / after work, so i need a decent place to wash up.

Regarding membership prices. How am i able to get a $68/mth deal? i read someone saying that i can join a newly open gym (example Clementi) and then use another gym on an average of 60% for 2 months to transfer myself over. Is that like the only way to get "better" deals? Any additional tips that i might left out?

Thanks!

$68/mth deal:

This comes during the pre-sales period of a newly open AF gym. please note that the outlet may or may not hv it, so it's not a 100% confirmed thing. you have to do some homework, like track for any potential newly open gym and call up to check with the sales person if there is $68/mth during the pre-sales.

You don't to transfer outlet. The sales person will inform you that you can only visit the outlet which you sign up with for the first month. after the first month, you can visit other AF outlets.

Shower rooms:

They don't provide towels so you will have to bring yours. I haven't been to those 2 AF outlets that you have mentioned, but my experience with the rooms are that it's not as many as Fitness First or True Fitness. if u go during lunch time, be expected to queue.

ajjmalll

Reaction score
ATF Tampines North CC

hi guys,

Anyone tried the newly shifted Tampines North CC ATF?

I Just realised it's very near to my workplace and was planning to workout either in the 8-10am timing or 8.30-10pm timing.

Can anyone tell me about the crowd during this time and how's the equipment over there?

Did not bring the key fob with me today, so couldn't enter and check it out!

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

Anyone tried the newly shifted Tampines North CC ATF?

I Just realised it's very near to my workplace and was planning to workout either in the 8-10am timing or 8.30-10pm timing.

Can anyone tell me about the crowd during this time and how's the equipment over there?
equipment wise, they still bringing in stuff, so its not the final amount of equipments u will see in the gym yet.
Did not bring the key fob with me today, so couldn't enter and check it out!

1pm to 4pm is the least ppl ..literally me and at most 1 other dude.. morning i not so sure..12am also alot ppl.

joeacid

Banned
Reaction score
$68/mth deal:

This comes during the pre-sales period of a newly open AF gym. please note that the outlet may or may not hv it, so it's not a 100% confirmed thing. you have to do some homework, like track for any potential newly open gym and call up to check with the sales person if there is $68/mth during the pre-sales.

You don't to transfer outlet. The sales person will inform you that you can only visit the outlet which you sign up with for the first month. after the first month, you can visit other AF outlets.

Shower rooms:

They don't provide towels so you will have to bring yours. I haven't been to those 2 AF outlets that you have mentioned, but my experience with the rooms are that it's not as many as Fitness First or True Fitness. if u go during lunch time, be expected to queue.

Thanks for the information! I'll try to check out with the clementi branch since it's pre-launching? Maybe i'll visit the branch near my office to check it out.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.