2017 Feb BTO Punggol - Northshore Cove & Waterway Sunrise II

ANGKUKUEH!

Reaction score
Was just wondering. Do you guys think stack 170 (654d) will be a little too quiet or creepy? Considering its facing the sorta river?

Or will stack 162 be a better option for scaredy cat like me? Although may i ask, whats an "airwell"?

Airwell is a hole on the 1st storey to let the hot air escape from the B1 Carpark.

ANGKUKUEH!

Reaction score
The Punggol North is at Punggol settlement area. Confirm alrdy

Riveria one not confirm

If you notice, I used the word Prior to news launching. Anyway, a house is like an investment, you gotta predict the future value to each of it. Also taking into account your comfort level, living in either.

ANGKUKUEH!

Reaction score
PS. How Long does it take HLE to approve ah?
I submitted then last week they say need extra document. Then I submitted again and this week still no updates on HLE

Call your Officer to expedite. Mine took less than a week after the extra document submission.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was just wondering. Do you guys think stack 170 (654d) will be a little too quiet or creepy? Considering its facing the sorta river?

Or will stack 162 be a better option for scaredy cat like me? Although may i ask, whats an "airwell"?

If you scare of silence, u can pick the highest 2 floors which is currently not selected. #07 and #08. Then you will hear people's talking and footsteps when they access the public rooftop garden.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
What’s the q for Punggol 4 room now ah?
Cause oversea can’t login
Total selected is 196

ahchan90

Reaction score
Hi all, am about to book my flat next week
For WWSR2, 3 room

Always wanted #142/#152 but it was gone like so fast!

So looking at it I am left with only 3 popular choice

I believe the west sun come from #64 side? Don't know much about all these custom stuffs

So seeking advice what would be a better choice among these 3 ? Or is there better unit?
Open to all opinion. Thanks!!

Lazpig

Reaction score
For WWSR2, 3 room

I believe the west sun come from #64 side? Don't know much about all these custom stuffs

So seeking advice what would be a better choice among these 3 ? Or is there better unit?

#50 has the best orientation among the 3.

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For WWSR2, 3 room

lol, 142 and 152 are the usual hot stacks.

#64 has west sun so if you have concerns with west sun, 50 is good. Do take note that stack 50 has a PP in front of it, so there might be noise from events. 104 has a bit of west sun, not as much as 50 though.

ahchan90

Reaction score
lol, 142 and 152 are the usual hot stacks.

#64 has west sun so if you have concerns with west sun, 50 is good. Do take note that stack 50 has a PP in front of it, so there might be noise from events. 104 has a bit of west sun, not as much as 50 though.

Thanks for ur advice!! Booking my flat tomorrow and looks like above 10 floor only left with 2 unit for #50.

Now I know why people choose 106 over 104 haha.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
back in 2011, my then tenant who's an engineer already told us that there will be a station at riveria linking to pasir ris in the future.

OMG, I still can't resist the scenery at WS. too bad units at #94 are taken mostly.
eh for bank loan, need to upfront pay 10% of cash first right?

How? U choosing Punggol or Dakota?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How? U choosing Punggol or Dakota?

one more dropout for you.
wife don't want Punggol and then again, no nice unit facing the blues and greens except mid floor downwards.

hope you can get your desired-not-bad unit.

thevowelsgirl

Reaction score
If you scare of silence, u can pick the highest 2 floors which is currently not selected. #07 and #08. Then you will hear people's talking and footsteps when they access the public rooftop garden.

Ended up choosing level 5 of 180. We opted out of OCS. Now I'm wondering if it's a mistake. Alamak.

shechenko19

Reaction score
Ended up choosing level 5 of 180. We opted out of OCS. Now I'm wondering if it's a mistake. Alamak.

Is 05-180 chosen? I thought we are going to be Neighbours...
Anyway I heard still can change to opt in one since they probably have not made the orders and we have not sign on the legal papers.

thevowelsgirl

Reaction score
Is 05-180 chosen? I thought we are going to be Neighbours...
Anyway I heard still can change to opt in one since they probably have not made the orders and we have not sign on the legal papers.

Sorry sorry i meant 170. Paisey! That was a typo. Hmm really ah? how many percent sure? Haha. Was thinking of making an enquiry only la by emailing the officer but like dunno if i shud.

GeraldineT

Reaction score
one more dropout for you.
wife don't want Punggol and then again, no nice unit facing the blues and greens except mid floor downwards.

hope you can get your desired-not-bad unit.

I also hope so Lor. Ur number at Dakota so good. Sure chose there Ma.

edwardmah42

Reaction score
Hmm what's the definition of mid floor, Low floor and high floor? From lvl ?? To ?? Appreciate if can share with me! Thank you!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.