Any C++ study group out there?

gambette

Reaction score
hi all, im a current part-time student in Kaplan Murdoch, taking up comp sci. and cyber forensic. Ever since Kaplan/Murdoch adopted the new study schedule. Its been even harder for me to catch up with my studies.

The new implementation will have a lesson every 2 weeks. Increased the lesson time from 3 hrs to 4 hrs. But this lesson is not a lesson. Its just 'contact time' for you to ask questions. All the studies are to be self taught.

Long story short, i find the learning curve is too damn steep and virtually no helps were provided from school side. So looking for any existing c++ study group/ person that is willing to be a consultant for a few hours?:s22:

KrystalDFTD

Reaction score
Whoa so cham? I'm doing my dip with kaplan, was thinking of going for the degree there. The exact course you're taking. Or would you not recommend ? (sorry out of context)

jonathanh92

Reaction score
Hello computer science vs business information system which is easier ?

hi all, im a current part-time student in Kaplan Murdoch, taking up comp sci. and cyber forensic. Ever since Kaplan/Murdoch adopted the new study schedule. Its been even harder for me to catch up with my studies.

The new implementation will have a lesson every 2 weeks. Increased the lesson time from 3 hrs to 4 hrs. But this lesson is not a lesson. Its just 'contact time' for you to ask questions. All the studies are to be self taught.

Long story short, i find the learning curve is too damn steep and virtually no helps were provided from school side. So looking for any existing c++ study group/ person that is willing to be a consultant for a few hours?:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.