SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

alqemy

Reaction score
Hello same here!! I am a new student at Biz and management!! kinda want to join the grp too

Hey guys, here's the link for UOL Biz & Mgmt (Full-time) whatsapp group :

https:// chat.whatsapp.com/GuBpgCzrSX78wyGPzWxcVN

This group is for new full time students commencing in 2017

M_ichht

Reaction score
I heard from my senior that corporate finance is really hard, and micro is easier than ME.

Ebiz is generally quite easy!!

Hi! I was hoping to get some advice on some modules recommended to take and their class timings for year 2/3 accounting and finance student.
Which module is easier to score in/less memorising? Financial Management or Corporate Finance? Same question for Microeconomics vs Managerial economics.
Also, can anyone advice on what the module IS3167 Management and innovation of e-business is like?

Thank you so much!

sputnikdreams

Reaction score
LBO LBO LBO

Hi guys! Has anyone taken LBO before?

Any advice on this module - recommended lecturers (though there's only currently 2), manageable?

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you have LBO notes & don't mind passing them to me, thanks a lot :")

ocping

Reaction score
Hi guys! Has anyone taken LBO before?

Any advice on this module - recommended lecturers (though there's only currently 2), manageable?

Please PM me or reply to this thread if you have LBO notes & don't mind passing them to me, thanks a lot :")

Was taught by Raymond, highly recommend him. He is a corporate lawyer who likes to teach. He is rather new to UOL but his lessons are always engaging and he doesn't read off the slides but really tries to convey the message to you.

This is a topic that is 70% memorisation (of cases) and 30% application of concepts so yeah, it's not "manageable" at all.

The silver lining is there are only 3 questions which means you probably can (and should) spot smartly. Things like separate legal personality and director duties have a 90% chance of coming out so yeah :s22:

I studied 6 topics and all came out. Bear in mind though, each topic spans across 3-4 lessons so they are very substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.