Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastosterone

Reaction score
Hi All, I bought a Korean TV from a qoo10 seller and paid about $400+ after all the coupon discount. This seller declared the item price to be $630+ hence I have to pay UPS $10 disbursement fee and $45.46 GST.

TV was faulty when I received the goods hence I requested for a refund and was accepted by the seller. As it was less than 7 day since I've received it, I used Qoo10 Qexpress service to send back the item at no cost.

However, UPS told me that they need to charge me "$60" administrative fee before they can proceed to the GST refund.... I've checked with Singapore custom and was told that the administrative process is very simple so I don't see the reason why the admin fee is so expensive. It summed up to be even more costly than the disbursement + GST I've paid...

Is there anything I can do to reclaim my loss?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
However, UPS told me that they need to charge me "$60" administrative fee before they can proceed to the GST refund.... I've checked with Singapore custom and was told that the administrative process is very simple so I don't see the reason why the admin fee is so expensive. It summed up to be even more costly than the disbursement + GST I've paid...

This admin fee is imposed by UPS, so you complain to qoo10, seller or customs also no use. The only recourse i can think of is to call UPS n complain tat its excessive. Alternatively, is there anyway for you to process the GST refund on your own?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I bought a Korean TV from a qoo10 seller and paid about $400+ after all the coupon discount. This seller declared the item price to be $630+ hence I have to pay UPS $10 disbursement fee and $45.46 GST.

TV was faulty when I received the goods hence I requested for a refund and was accepted by the seller. As it was less than 7 day since I've received it, I used Qoo10 Qexpress service to send back the item at no cost.

Ive done gst refund before and its free. i guess it depends on the shipping company. in your case not doing the refund is cheaper. just suck thumb

rootz

Reaction score
There is a limited of 5 gift cards per month, right?
That means if I want anything more than 5 gift cards, I should get 5 for this month, redeem accordingly to change to qpoints and then additional gift cards then next month, right?

Thanks thanks.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a limited of 5 gift cards per month, right?
That means if I want anything more than 5 gift cards, I should get 5 for this month, redeem accordingly to change to qpoints and then additional gift cards then next month, right?

Thanks thanks.

Convert gift card to Qmoney for future use.

FYI, Qmoney and Qpoint are two different thing.

redhouse

Reaction score
A quick question. Let's say if I managed to grab a $30 coupon from the website, and I use it. Is it possible for someone else to send me another $30 coupon, and for me use it within the same validity period?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A quick question. Let's say if I managed to grab a $30 coupon from the website, and I use it. Is it possible for someone else to send me another $30 coupon, and for me use it within the same validity period?

Yup, can ask someone else to gift you the same coupon for use.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa u all top up the gift card so much one ah

Once the 100 off 600 comes u all sure buy?

I thinking if buying now, park it inside qmonry and wait for 11.11 or bf sales

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa u all top up the gift card so much one ah

Once the 100 off 600 comes u all sure buy?

I thinking if buying now, park it inside qmonry and wait for 11.11 or bf sales

Every week can park $500, every month can park $1000 worth so you really need to spend a lot. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.