Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah seh, Has Been Heroes is super confusing to play! How to power up the heroes? I unlocked some items already but still stuck in 1st stage. Those items can't get and can't use leh. Feel so regret buying this game =(

dominowee

Reaction score
Just got my neon set from shopitree. Can anyone tell me if there should be any warranty card in the box I should fill in and submit to maxsoft? Can't find any!

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need la, just keep receipt. Or the collection voucher. You send in for repair, they will check the serial number to determine if it is maxsoft console.

doomgaze86

Reaction score
So did anyone figure out how to play online using a phone as a hotspot? I'm on Singtel and I get NAT type D on my phone. I was thinking of connecting my phone to my home VPN and sharing that via wifi hotspot but apparently that won't work without rooting.

pegasus21

Reaction score
I've mentioned it before. It's the APN. You have to change it to an APN that doesn't use a proxy.

doomgaze86

Reaction score
Sorry, missed your post. Tried creating a new APN in my phone called internet (left everything else the same) and I was able to get NAT type B! Was even able to play a match of Splatoon 2. Thanks a lot for the tip! Lunch time just got a lot more fun. :)

Last edited:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, if you do get it, please post if it works with the dock in TV mode. I am also looking for a replacement that works in docked mode. Thanks.

Just received the charger today. It's works in docked mode. Played zelda and tested these amiibo cards that arrived together with the charger.

DHMkamaUMAIRXaY.jpg

DHMkannUMAAk1wy.jpg

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, missed your post. Tried creating a new APN in my phone called internet (left everything else the same) and I was able to get NAT type B! Was even able to play a match of Splatoon 2. Thanks a lot for the tip! Lunch time just got a lot more fun. :)

you're on Android i presume?

iOS got no way out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.