Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 6

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys , i feel my bike very unstable with the thin tires. Do u think i change to 700x40 can help ? my current one is 700x32 . Fuxk hybrid bike really sucks

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys , i feel my bike very unstable with the thin tires. Do u think i change to 700x40 can help ? my current one is 700x32 . Fuxk hybrid bike really sucks

Why do u find it unstable?
Frame too big or small to u?
Can't brake fast enough?
Cant control it?

And before u jump to changing the tyres pls go to ur bike shop and see if the frame can fit 700x40c

Hybrid bike don't sucks... If not why are they people still using it...

I have rode those mama bikes, MTB, hybrid, aleoca bikes before

Last edited:

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How can 700x32 be unstable?

If those those roadies still using 700x23 must be tripping every 10 meters... :s13:

Give yourself some time to get used to the bike first.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
How can 700x32 be unstable?

If those those roadies still using 700x23 must be tripping every 10 meters...
:s13:

Give yourself some time to get used to the bike first.

User jin contradicting.. He wants light weight bike, but find it unstable..

Give him an MTB, find it heavy..

Maybe he sld just get a fat bike..

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Ur right, wrong frame size, I m fuxked. I shouldn't get size S zzz

Sell the bike. This time go to a proper bike shop and get what u want..

The way u spend on the bike, selling n buying bikes and parts, u probably could have gotten a brand new one that fits u..

Stop sourcing cheap deals from carousell unless u know what u want..

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sell the bike. This time go to a proper bike shop and get what u want..

The way u spend on the bike, selling n buying bikes and parts, u probably could have gotten a brand new one that fits u..

Stop sourcing cheap deals from carousell unless u know what u want..
Problem is he doesn't know what he want or need. Wheels too small cannot, bike too heavy cannot, saddle too high cannot, dropper seatpost too expensive cannot, tyres too thin cannot. I guess he trial n error a yr or so then will know.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
But The seat and the handle is really near , plus the handlebar is straight. Maybe I should change a outward one

No need to change, ur stem is those adjustable one, just adjust the angle to straight...

And what do u mean by changing handlebar to more outward type?

And changing to a more "outward" type, have u study if the current bike cable able to reach? Wait u end up having to change cables too...

Anyway, just sell the bike, go to decathlon, try all the MTB, hybrid, roadbike there.. Try all the bike sizes, different type of wheel size, different brakes, then get the type of bike u want...

U probably gonna spend another bomb on ur so called experimenting...

Last edited:

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to change, ur stem is those adjustable one, just adjust the angle to straight...

And what do u mean by changing handlebar to more outward type?

And changing to a more "outward" type, have u study if the current bike cable able to reach? Wait u end up having to change cables too...

Anyway, just sell the bike, go to decathlon, try all the MTB, hybrid, roadbike there.. Try all the bike sizes, different type of wheel size, different brakes, then get the type of bike u want...

U probably gonna spend another bomb on ur so called experimenting...
Oh Ya , I didn't even know mine can adjust, noob sia, Nvm I just try change the tires to cyclocross type one see if have better grip. If not too slippery already

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh Ya , I didn't even know mine can adjust, noob sia, Nvm I just try change the tires to cyclocross type one see if have better grip. If not too slippery already

Sexperts here already mentioned it's not ur tyre problem...

But money is urs so up to u... :D :D

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought this at $480 used ( Crank and casettle is Ultrega ), izit good buy ? But i might gonna waste some $$ to change wider tires because i feel too slippery

KDZdkz2.png

hicJpTY.jpg
Your crank looks like the new tiagra , ultegra doesn't come in that finish

Sent from Asus ASUS_X008D using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.