PCWX App Discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

do me a favour and update. is 10char really that important? also you guys will miss out on future updates and more importantly the bugfixes.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Crashing when posting with latest update. On xiaomi note 3.

RVqW1Oel.png

Sent from A 3rd World Country Called Stinkapore using GAGT

Edited: seems ok after clearing cache.... will monitor.

Last edited:

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fR0yTPi.jpg

r6g7Qn0.jpg

kBLPry0.jpg

7kuPsj2.jpg

Having this issue where threads are loaded slightly scrolled down. Happens when images are on the first line of TS's post. Have to scroll up every time thread is loaded to see the picture

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because someone got irritated that kuma-mon pushed several updates in few days and that someone got push notifications in his mobile and raged to uninstall pcwx

hi man,

yea i didnt send notitication for the previous update because it was a minor update. i agree with him though, i mean every 2-3 days i send out an update and sending out notification that often is kinda annoying. if i were him i would also be annoyed, it's considered spamming i guess.

i think i shall only send notification when an important or major update is available. other than that, i believe everyone's phone will auto update itself every night when charging (if they turn on auto update).

Having this issue where threads are loaded slightly scrolled down. Happens when images are on the first line of TS's post. Have to scroll up every time thread is loaded to see the picture

hi,

yea im aware of this issue. not sure why it is behaving like this. did some googling and i can't seem to find anything related to this. perhaps it's the keywords i used. this one i need time to investigate and see what's wrong. for now just settle with this.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

so sorry but i am not able to release future updates as often starting from next week, but i will try to release it as timely as possible.maybe like once every 2-3 weeks. i have started working(part-time) and don't have much free time to focus on my app. if there is any emergency bug i need to fix, then i will try my best to release an update on the same day or next day

Last edited:

neojudy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

so sorry but i am not able to release future updates as often starting from next week, but i will try to release it as timely as possible.maybe like once every 2-3 weeks. i have started working(part-time) and don't have much free time to focus on my app. if there is any emergency bug i need to fix, then i will try my best to release an update on the same day or next day

Cool. You have been very responsive. I like your app a lot.

Initially wanted to stay on the version that doesn't limit 10 characters but eventually also updated ...

Hope to see bugs fixed in future updates and all the best to your job :) :zonia:

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool. You have been very responsive. I like your app a lot.

Initially wanted to stay on the version that doesn't limit 10 characters but eventually also updated ...

Hope to see bugs fixed in future updates and all the best to your job
:)
:zonia:

Hi neojudy,

Thanks for your support :o

Okay i have thought of an idea on how to bypass the 10char. Instead of putting sig, i will fill in the remaining characters with "....." if the post has less than 10char.

Example:

+1........

10char.....

Lol.......

Is it a good idea?

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi neojudy,

Thanks for your support
:o

Okay i have thought of an idea on how to bypass the 10char. Instead of putting sig, i will fill in the remaining characters with "....." if the post has less than 10char.

Example:

+1........

10char.....

Lol.......

Is it a good idea?

Why not the let the sig counted as part of 10 words?

Posted with Mic test 1, 2, 1 2 3 via PCWX

neojudy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi neojudy,

Thanks for your support
:o

Example:

+1........

10char.....

Lol.......

Is it a good idea?

Good idea. That's what I typed too +1.............

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

haha okay then i shall put "...." to fill up the 10 characters, the number of dots vary.

anyway, my apologies but you guys might receive notifications for older posts, if your posts are in the last page of the thread. there was a technical error with the pager, and i had to delete many recent entries in the database. just bare with it, after a while will be back to normal.

also I would like to ask if your post order changes from oldest-newest to newest-oldest after logging in to my app. just curious, because i saw two users reported that their post order changes after using my app.

Last edited:

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't seems to save image to phone even though permissions already allowed. Anyone facing same problem??

allanzzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can we have the option to share the photo without having to download, then go to gallery then share.

And after uploading a photo, can don't auto hide the keyboard?

Good to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.