[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same problem that I faced. No attack animation and it keeps on saying gym under attack and then, other players can add it in.

Happened to me before also.

Thats why I said spoofer is the lowest tier in this game yet Niantic is helpless about it lol.

We walked in sweat to the gym and the spoofer doing it in groups to takeover gyms and slot all done at home with aircon! Well done Niantic!!

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come I cannot feed my own pokemon even after waited for 10 mins........................:mad:

How come when I was attacking a Gym, other player can slot in their pokemon whereas I can't.............................:mad:

ckaytho

Reaction score
How come I cannot feed my own pokemon even after waited for 10 mins........................:mad:

How come when I was attacking a Gym, other player can slot in their pokemon whereas I can't.............................:mad:
yeah I also don't understand this case.... when starting the fight wt only 1 monster.... so just any how choose ... after killing 1st monster appear 2nd.... then killed 2nd still got 3rd up till full hse... in my heart was like knn when gym under attack I can't slot in mine while I'm attacking, ppl keep slotting in wat happen sia

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wa. Early morning. Check the gyms.. Now got another lvl of shaving huh.

All pokemon (including first pokemon) 13hrs. But second and third pokemon 3hrs.

So free ah... Shaver lvl 35 n 36. Jin disgrace. Lol

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah I also don't understand this case.... when starting the fight wt only 1 monster.... so just any how choose ... after killing 1st monster appear 2nd.... then killed 2nd still got 3rd up till full hse... in my heart was like knn when gym under attack I can't slot in mine while I'm attacking, ppl keep slotting in wat happen sia
It happens all the time. So if u see gym got 1 pokemon only. Dont be too happy. It can be the "hardest" gym to take down actually. I had too many bad experience. I share before too. So. No gym for me in sg. Just no. Lol.

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happen to me before. It keeps saying gym still under attack and the moment I gave up, someone able to slot in :s22: :vijayadmin:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
This morning went for Zapdo. My girl's account many mons fainted and didn't revive so only fielded some weak PKM. She was first one waiting in the lobby. When the boss was defected , clicked to catch but app hanged. Re-joined and saw 1826 so not really that keen. After some great throws caught the boss. When I go to her bag .. it turned to 1883 !!! Luckily although half hearted I still had at least 4 great throws. This is to share so if anyone encounterd such situation, please don't give up easily.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why, dun encourage this lah

even top exp brandontan also join public group, I same group with him at sim lim yestday

Apparently the smaller the group, the more damage you'll inflict, and hence more balls and more TM

That's what someone who invited me to join a private group during a raid said

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I suspect someone has some devices or hack on certain gyms

So when you attack the gym always kena network error

Or is the network error due to bug in the app ?

Or the network at the area ie telco's problem ?

Cos got certain gym always kena network error without fail one

Then since yesterday always kena network error at one of my home gym.

Sianz

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Happen to me before. It keeps saying gym still under attack and the moment I gave up, someone able to slot in :s22: :vijayadmin:

The most frustrating thing is , after reducing the gym defenders down to 3, suddenly 3 more slotted in ...

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, anyone find these two days seems to have a lot of network issues, more than usual, white ball keep spinning, app hanging and crashing...:(

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most frustrating thing at gym is to kena network error after you have cleared everything right to the end, just left wiping out the last mon only

The health bar of the mon is already empty but no matter how you whack it just won't KO

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Am also very angry with this, sent a rage feedback to NN.

Sometimes wonder is it cos many of the spoofers play with desktop/laptops via emulators, compared to our mobile devices they'd be faster, more processing power so won't lag, hang or crash that much, and if they got fibre connection its also more stable than ours.

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Am also very angry with this, sent a rage feedback to NN.

Sometimes wonder is it cos many of the spoofers play with desktop/laptops via emulators, compared to our mobile devices they'd be faster, more processing power so won't lag, hang or crash that much, and if they got fibre connection its also more stable than ours.
i sent an email about the gym and server issue on 3 august, 9 august got an automated reply saying they got more emails than usual and will need more time to process, until now still no news :vijayadmin:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

Sgtrad

Reaction score
This morning Zapdo raid gotten 2 GTM. Used 2 to change 2 Zapdos from thunder to thunder bolt. One shot one kill, quite lucky

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Most frustrating thing at gym is to kena network error after you have cleared everything right to the end, just left wiping out the last mon only

The health bar of the mon is already empty but no matter how you whack it just won't KO

I encountered drifting... After cleared all 6, wanted to slot in my girl's mon, but drifted away. Luckily same colour so I slot in my own account mom. By the time re-start app and finally can go to gym, it is full house.

Sgtrad

Reaction score

I encountered drifting... After cleared all 6, wanted to slot in my girl's mon, but drifted away. Luckily same colour so I slot in my own account mom. By the time re-start app and finally can go to gym, it was full house.

Xylus*^^

Reaction score
Wa. Early morning. Check the gyms.. Now got another lvl of shaving huh.

All pokemon (including first pokemon) 13hrs. But second and third pokemon 3hrs.

So free ah... Shaver lvl 35 n 36. Jin disgrace. Lol

Ya... happened to me ytd.
Mine was the second parked but was kicked out and the rest still in gym...
Saw nearby gym same senario by the same shaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.