Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtimes

Reaction score
I was hoping to hitch her again... but seems like that was a one off ride :(

Oh... did i mention that i was a very safe driver that day? Coz i keep checking my blind spot every now and then :p

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check blind spot and see if they open leg big big when sit behind, cos my car abit cramp behind heehee.

greddy88

Reaction score
Check blind spot and see if they open leg big big when sit behind, cos my car abit cramp behind heehee.

Mine same. They will actually slant both legs at one side. Very uncomfortable but they got no choice.. Who told them to sit behind like princess..

Front has much more space. Open wide and sit someone in between also no prob lol
Well it's their choice..

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I actually learned quite a lot after reading this forum... Like how to handle all kinds of different riders.

I'm still reading thru the earlier posts and there were many mentions on lupsup stackers. I must admit I'm one of those... but trust me, I stacked responsibly by making sure that it's otw type, usually 1-2km apart.

One of my riders actually told me most riders dun mind stacking... so long as (1) they r informed beforehand and (2) it's otw. I also added 3rd and 4th principals -- (3) stack only 2 riders to minimize detours, and (4) inform them who gets to alight first. This allow them to make informed decision on whether to take my ride, especially if they need to reach by certain timing.

So far, my experiences have been quite good by sticking to these 4 principals. I even get sms request from some of my previous riders, knowing that they will b stacked.

Hope this clears the air on stacking.

Walao... Simi school is this got so many 校长s (principals)? :s13:

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm a relatively newbie in GH... Yes, one more monk here.

Actually, i started in jul last yr... But kind of stop for a while due to bad experiences like no show after confirmation, etc.

Recently started again coz now working in town area. Using GH to subsidize my ERP and CBD parking.

请各位前辈多多指教...

how much and where is your season parking?

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
I actually learned quite a lot after reading this forum... Like how to handle all kinds of different riders.

I'm still reading thru the earlier posts and there were many mentions on lupsup stackers. I must admit I'm one of those... but trust me, I stacked responsibly by making sure that it's otw type, usually 1-2km apart.

One of my riders actually told me most riders dun mind stacking... so long as (1) they r informed beforehand and (2) it's otw. I also added 3rd and 4th principals -- (3) stack only 2 riders to minimize detours, and (4) inform them who gets to alight first. This allow them to make informed decision on whether to take my ride, especially if they need to reach by certain timing.

So far, my experiences have been quite good by sticking to these 4 principals. I even get sms request from some of my previous riders, knowing that they will b stacked.

Hope this clears the air on stacking.

I also folo tis golden rules during stacking. Every1 is happy. Those take hitches most r prep to stack, but most impt mus make sure riders arrival time mus b met.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to work don't stack unless very matching. So far I only stack after work, again like 1 out of 20 times then stack.

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to new monk(s) here, OK Noted.

I play till sien already.

last July 2016? Ok can
me since Dec 2015, be4 launched

Grabhitch was launched in November 2015. I join in Feb 2016. Those early days were very bad, hardly any drivers nor riders, worst is Grab even took 20% cut. It wasn't until Uberpool was launched then Grabhitch start to have more aggressive promos and incentives. That's when I saw the biggest growth in riders and drivers.

Last time tell ppl I do grabhitch, nobody knows what the hell was that. Lol.

HeadQuarters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grabhitch was launched in November 2015. I join in Feb 2016. Those early days were very bad, hardly any drivers nor riders, worst is Grab even took 20% cut. It wasn't until Uberpool was launched then Grabhitch start to have more aggressive promos and incentives. That's when I saw the biggest growth in riders and drivers.

Last time tell ppl I do grabhitch, nobody knows what the hell was that. Lol.

Your frens n relatives probably think u driving taxi part time lor :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.