[OFFICIAL] Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Part 2

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
End of the day u just damn salty coz u don't have cg Sakura:o

If u had her or any other units u owned is meta then ur views will be totally different

It's not about salty or what, and I do own meta defining units. If I am salty, I would have burnt all my resources to get her the moment the mage banner is up.

Besides, I can always use cg Sakura friend units. But I chose not to. None of the trials I ever do depends on friends. I rather don't play if I have to depend on fren with the key unit to clear contents.

A content that needs a specific unit to clear is just wrong.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i dun think u can use altema, reddit as ur dataset. u need to look beyond that.

in my fb group, some cleared without sakura. so that is not the case. sakura ease it but not a must.

Please guide me to a guide that don't use cg Sakura or units that can nuke him down 40m hp from 50%. Much appreciated.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The trend is always the same. U need good units to easier clear trials. E.g. Orlandu, Aileen, fryevia in current GL case, Whereas for jp its CG Sakura, 100% evade wol, Ayaka/cg fina.

However it's still possible to clear trials w/o good units. Just look at ozack, he gives F2P players new hopes and is not necessary to pay to win.

For GL is pay2cheat.

Problem is ozack always use a cg Sakura friend, which brings back to square one.

I had cleared many trials that claims a 100% evasion wol is needed. It's not actually needed. My wol/basch tanked Colossus and 3* espers just well.

I don't think GL players 100% depended on freyvia to clear stuff either.

Cg Sakura case is totally another extreme.

I am neutral, and I don't particular favor jp or GL, even though I chose to play jp. Trials in jp are getting badly designed. The worst taste that left in mouth are all the new trials like glacial, moose and colossus.

Last edited:

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Problem is ozack always use a cg Sakura friend, which brings back to square one.

I had cleared many trials that claims a 100% evasion wol is needed. It's not actually needed. My wol/basch tanked Colossus and 3* espers just well.

I don't think GL players 100% depended on freyvia to clear stuff either.

Cg Sakura case is totally another extreme.

I am neutral, and I don't particular favor jp or GL, even though I chose to play jp. Trials in jp are getting badly designed. The worst taste that left in mouth are all the new trials like glacial, moose and colossus.
anyway CG sakura is my current waifu...dont u badmouth her:o~

glad she is owning the current meta:o~

ytd pulled 5k try for CG Lid, i got another waifu instead, Yuna:o~

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway CG sakura is my current waifu...dont u badmouth her:o~

glad she is owning the current meta:o~

ytd pulled 5k try for CG Lid, i got another waifu instead, Yuna:o~

Congrats. I did not badmouth her u are probably mistaken. But just feel that content and mechanics that revolves around clearing with one char sucks. Cg Sakura happens to be the example now.

I did not even try to pull for her, since she comes after cg lasswell, who is a total hyped crap. I became cautious and didn't pull for her during her banner. Was living well w/o her until this colossus trial came.

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I did not badmouth her u are probably mistaken. But just feel that content and mechanics that revolves around clearing with one char sucks. Cg Sakura happens to be the example now.

I did not even try to pull for her, since she comes after cg lasswell, who is a total hyped crap. I became cautious and didn't pull for her during her banner. Was living well w/o her until this colossus trial came.

when i saw the skillsets of cg sakura, i knew she will be meta defining.. hence i pulled couple of 5ks for her, was not disappointed :o

guessed the problem is u failed to see the true value of her. beside owning good luck, u also need a good eye to speculate which unit is good/bad and when to pull for them. If u after playing so damn long, u still cant identify what's a good/bad unit thru looking at skillsets, i duno what u had been playing man:s22:~

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to study. Luckily I recently got LV as off banner consolation for not getting helmless Kain and kid rydia.

Wah best. This guy nuked from 80%. I don't even get what did he do.

i see what he did

1) charge up LV's LB
2) LV use his LB(max lvl 25)
3) LV use his skill to unlock 1600% skill
4) 2 Luneras chain with LV. KO!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
when i saw the skillsets of cg sakura, i knew she will be meta defining.. hence i pulled couple of 5ks for her, was not disappointed :o

guessed the problem is u failed to see the true value of her. beside owning good luck, u also need a good eye to speculate which unit is good/bad and when to pull for them. If u after playing so damn long, u still cant identify what's a good/bad unit thru looking at skillsets, i duno what u had been playing man:s22:~

I mainly listen to opinion of others and altema. Skillset is one thing, but w/o actually experiencing it it's hard to tell. Encountered a lot of paper tigers already and after like I said, cg lasswell is a hype (he looks fantastic on paper also).

I don't really study this game like a book or aim to be a pro. I did not really hard pull for any chars. I spend when I have spare money, not because of what banner it is at now.

Last edited:

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mainly listen to opinion of others and altema. Skillset is one thing, but w/o actually experiencing it it's hard to tell. Encountered a lot of paper tigers already and after like I said, cg lasswell is a hype (he looks fantastic on paper also).

I don't really study this game like a book or aim to be a pro. I did not really hard pull for any chars. I spend when I have spare money, not because of what banner it is at now.

for CG sakura's case, its pretty easy to tell she's OP. 1st unit with dual abilities, 32mp stacking skill, mitigation, 100% atk/mag buff, -100% resist counter, mp recovery, ailment immunity. U tell me which other units had so much useful skills:s22:~

i'm not a pro either. I still havent clear 2 of the 10men trials, Tegumin and latest one yet.

then u are spending blindly... i dont spend when i feel the banner is bad. i spend only for GOOD units.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
for CG sakura's case, its pretty easy to tell she's OP. 1st unit with dual abilities, 32mp stacking skill, migitation, 100% atk/mag buff, -100% resist counter, mp recovery, ailment immunity. U tell me which other units had so much useful skills:s22:~

i'm not a pro either. I still havent clear 2 of the 10men trials, Tegumin and latest one yet.

then u are spending blindly... i dont spend when i feel the banner is bad. i spend only for GOOD units.

Probably. I pull randomly depending on my available resources and when my fingers are itchy.

And I don't like to pull for attackers or dps, which I feel eventually will have the highest powercreep. Like OK, cloud etc I also did not pull no matter how much hype they generate.

When I get my bonus, I just feel, ah since I have some spare money, let me spend some to support the game. That happens to be the veritas batch last year and I got nothing except EV and Victoria.

This year, got my half year bonus and I feel like supporting again. Happens to be the popularity banners. Pulled a lunera in one 10+1 pull, did not get ayaka so I passed, and pulled a dv at the third banner from another 10+1.

Last edited:

r1cky_b3cks

Master Member
Reaction score
for CG sakura's case, its pretty easy to tell she's OP. 1st unit with dual abilities, 32mp stacking skill, mitigation, 100% atk/mag buff, -100% resist counter, mp recovery, ailment immunity. U tell me which other units had so much useful skills:s22:~

i follow fengzheng ge. whenever he pulls, i pull.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

That time I only look at her as a attacker. Mitigation got rikku, 100% buffs got minfilla/Soleil, mp recovery got tilith, etc. Didn't look at her as a total package.

Anyway, ffbe ongoing sure has powercreep. Top units will eventually be replaced and the physical dps and magic dps is the fastest. Which is why I don't bother chasing already. I just pull whenever I have the resources and feel like it.

Next time who knows maybe got 7* evolution and lousy units today may become on par with them. Cannot clear now wait for future powercreep to clear. Trial and 12 weapons are always there.

Just hope that this game don't become a hardcore pay to win that die die need a specific unit to clear contents.

Perhaps because I pull w/o aiming for anything, that's why I often get those so called meta units unexpectedly. Ok, old man, Roy all came unexpectedly without me aiming for them.

Even this banner I pulled halfheartedly while doubting cg lid's 99 rating. Didn't expect to get her in one pull.

Last edited:

justaguy77

Reaction score
anyone know which damage mitigation stack with rikkua null all? 9S materia, one of his mitigation skill, earth verita and wilhem LB? Does they stack?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.