[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

Windborn79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paladin/Shillien Knight/Tank class the easiest and most noob friendly. BD is just popular, not the easiest. The avg Blade dancer gets steamrolled pretty easily. Very soft

Hmm ok, from arena indeed I seldom choose tank class to fight haha. Mostly choose archer classes or other BDs for easy fights.

zacky1223

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry got a question again lol. Anyone bought the luxury soul crystal bundle 1 before ? If I buy this it will unlock the bundle 2 and 3 ? Is it worth it to get ? need your opinion on this. Gam Xia in advance!:s13:

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry got a question again lol. Anyone bought the luxury soul crystal bundle 1 before ? If I buy this it will unlock the bundle 2 and 3 ? Is it worth it to get ? need your opinion on this. Gam Xia in advance!:s13:

yes bundle 1 will unlock 2...

i dont think its worth i never buy before

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Pls DO NOT buy the soul crystal bundle. It's the most worthless bundle to buy ever. Period.

I monday blues n bought wrong bundle. End up contact apple but cannot refund. So i opened it and got ton of crap crystals.

I see, cuz know i got the rares liao so not sure if its worth invest in this bundle or the inventory expansion lol.

zacky1223

Reaction score
yes bundle 1 will unlock 2...

i dont think its worth i never buy before

Pls DO NOT buy the soul crystal bundle. It's the most worthless bundle to buy ever. Period.

I monday blues n bought wrong bundle. End up contact apple but cannot refund. So i opened it and got ton of crap crystals.

Alright man, if that's the case I will skip it. Which bundles do you guys think its more worth in this case ?

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally~
ricYzmg.png

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score

i want to max also dont know how

when i go the area its just all the full parties afk together. no slot for me at all

and im out of megaphones now cant find pt

edit: its ok b00bie taught me alr chionging now!!

Last edited:

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunnid party 1 la...just pk everyone in the area,
solo the entire spot :s13:

normally i just open party, then i afk
after awhile come back see is full pt alr

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about one off bundles. Try to get all the bundles in collection shop. Value wise they are the most worth it. Bag slots bundle are important too, you can hold more eqs/soul crystals as you afk grind so can npc them for extra adena or use them to lvl up ur eq haha.

For weekly/monthly resets i would recommend the two pet bundles. Maxed pet give u quite alot of stats, once maxed no need to buy alr, unless u decide to max multiple pets.

Last n not least the blessed scroll bundle, if you are into enhancing(who doesn't) but be warned, this is a tilt bundle if luck is not on your side.

Alright man, if that's the case I will skip it. Which bundles do you guys think its more worth in this case ?

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering if use rare item combine to upgrade. S(rare) + S, will the rare go missing? or upgrade is the only sure way?
combine rare high chance become non rare
so must upgrade
make sure to early early spend 300red diamond refresh daily dungeon when it's upgrade stones day, don't like me never refresh then now all gear stuck at R and no stones to upgrade to SR

zhirong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want to max also dont know how

when i go the area its just all the full parties afk together. no slot for me at all

and im out of megaphones now cant find pt

edit: its ok b00bie taught me alr chionging now!!

5 man party summoning stone. Drink core pots. Core drops like crazy. Take turns summon.

zacky1223

Reaction score
If you are talking about one off bundles. Try to get all the bundles in collection shop. Value wise they are the most worth it. Bag slots bundle are important too, you can hold more eqs/soul crystals as you afk grind so can npc them for extra adena or use them to lvl up ur eq haha.

For weekly/monthly resets i would recommend the two pet bundles. Maxed pet give u quite alot of stats, once maxed no need to buy alr, unless u decide to max multiple pets.

Last n not least the blessed scroll bundle, if you are into enhancing(who doesn't) but be warned, this is a tilt bundle if luck is not on your side.

Hi guys, thanks for the advise ya. I am now more clearer on which bundle to focus on but of course not to spend too much LOL. Gam Xia very much!:s12:

icyspawn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

good tip! which pet to focus on for dps? bear or kukurin? bear seems to be easier to max cos of the head start, but kukurin stats higher?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.