Not open for further replies.

juxtaposition

Reaction score
3sw4F2G.jpg

Nobody buy yo! :s22:

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
I dun knw leh. I saw people carrying in the KTM train (JB-SIN). The box is red and got 阿嬷老字號 on it.

I google and saw there's one in city square mall.
棟源 Tong Guan Kopitiam, Johor Bahru City Square
Address:Lot MF-22 (Inner City), Lvl 3, Johor Bahru City Square, 106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.

https://m.facebook.com/iloveahmah/posts/684890375028416:0
阿嬷老字號
超火紅的阿嬷老字號古早味現烤雞蛋糕現已來到了柔佛新山開設第6间新分店了!就在這個來臨的星期日(5月14日)在新山 City Square,3樓隆重開幕!新山的你們有福啦!

阿嬤老字號是無添加水,純雞蛋、牛奶和上等面粉制成的古早味現烤雞蛋糕 。這就是阿嬤的心意和幸福的味道!

Johoreans, we’re coming! We are proud to announce the opening of our 6th store at Johor Bahru City Square, Level 3 on this Sunday (14 May 2017)!

Ah Mah is a traditional homemade egg sponge cake made purely with eggs, milk, quality flour & some TLC. This is Ah Mah's taste of happiness!

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun knw leh. I saw people carrying in the KTM train (JB-SIN). The box is red and got 阿嬷老字號 on it.

I google and saw there's one in city square mall.
棟源 Tong Guan Kopitiam, Johor Bahru City Square
Address:Lot MF-22 (Inner City), Lvl 3, Johor Bahru City Square, 106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Bandar Johor Bahru, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.

https://m.facebook.com/iloveahmah/posts/684890375028416:0
阿嬷老字號
超火紅的阿嬷老字號古早味現烤雞蛋糕現已來到了柔佛新山開設第6间新分店了!就在這個來臨的星期日(5月14日)在新山 City Square,3樓隆重開幕!新山的你們有福啦!

阿嬤老字號是無添加水,純雞蛋、牛奶和上等面粉制成的古早味現烤雞蛋糕 。這就是阿嬤的心意和幸福的味道!

Johoreans, we’re coming! We are proud to announce the opening of our 6th store at Johor Bahru City Square, Level 3 on this Sunday (14 May 2017)!

Ah Mah is a traditional homemade egg sponge cake made purely with eggs, milk, quality flour & some TLC. This is Ah Mah's taste of happiness!
Hmm my bad, thought it was a standalone shop. Never gave much notice to the Tong Guan Kopitiam.

But then again that guy mentioned new shop right? So should be referring to the Original Taste.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard before now no more can book online ticket from woodland train to JB train station?
or we neeed go woodland train station to book in person?

jarodjj

Reaction score
anybody knows whether Tuas checkpoint by bus is good to travel?

I have gone to Malaysia using Woodlands checkpoint.

I am kind of want to change to Tuas to try out.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
anybody knows whether Tuas checkpoint by bus is good to travel?

I have gone to Malaysia using Woodlands checkpoint.

I am kind of want to change to Tuas to try out.

Where do you want to go from Tuas checkpoint?

kitkat2

Reaction score
I want to go Larkin Sentral then to JB Sentral.
I know Woodlands is the best way.

However, I want try going by Tuas. so that I know how to go to Malaysia using both checkpoints.

there are causewaylink buses going to larkin from the malaysian side.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to go Larkin Sentral then to JB Sentral.
I know Woodlands is the best way.

However, I want try going by Tuas. so that I know how to go to Malaysia using both checkpoints.

Possible, if you've the time to spare.

CWL bus, from either Jurong East or Boon Lay, to JB 2nd Link CIQ. Then another bus to Larkin, then to JB Sentral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.