2017 LG OLED

ethanspur

Reaction score
Where did you get this price ? Wasn't there a post a bit back quoting just around 5k ?

grunt

Reaction score
Indeed, I got my C7 at 4750 a month ago minus all freebies (Courts). Bargain away, prices will only drop further later into the year.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the 77inch w series Oled...mine jaw drop sia... My wife cannot believe tv so thin.. Thiner then mobile phone.

petetherock

Reaction score
I am waiting for a good deal on the 77" or hopefully in the next generation they will bring in a bigger set for a lower price as more people adopt OLED :)

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for a good deal on the 77" or hopefully in the next generation they will bring in a bigger set for a lower price as more people adopt OLED :)

a few months back, I asked in HN Millenia Walk how much did they sell their 77" G6 display set (in preparation for 2017 series), the fella told me it went for around $23k.

exclusiv3

Reaction score
was at courts cwp. managed to compare c7 with panasonic.
color wide both are on par however I feel that the Panasonic has better colors reproduction.
one major diff I saw was the motion blur. c7 motion blur is very serious.

no doubt lg interface is more user friendly however the motion blur is a disappointment.

may some guru can advise was kind of setting needs to be done to improve the situation?

i used YouTube video " work from home" for the testing. no setting was changed.

the Panasonic is going for 2999.

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Panasonic should be better for long term reliability right? But they got the oled screen technology from LG...

Dunno why rtings website still havent review the panasonic oled.

petetherock

Reaction score
a few months back, I asked in HN Millenia Walk how much did they sell their 77" G6 display set (in preparation for 2017 series), the fella told me it went for around $23k.

:eek:

I just hope my current 64" plasma holds out. No sense getting the same size TV again..

exclusiv3

Reaction score
Panasonic should be better for long term reliability right? But they got the oled screen technology from LG...

Dunno why rtings website still havent review the panasonic oled.

same here. waiting for their review.
Japan vs Korea. some more it's cheaper and can get even cheaper later on?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
color wide both are on par however I feel that the Panasonic has better colors reproduction.

no doubt lg interface is more user friendly however the motion blur is a disappointment.

may some guru can advise was kind of setting needs to be done to improve the situation?

panasonic at 2999 still waiting for what?? KNN....

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

for LG it's under TruMotion setting, 2 separate custom/user setting of de-judder and de-blur, if you don't want to use the low/medium/high settings. tweak to your own liking, as different people has different acceptance of the varying effects of TruMotion.

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score
Dunno why the Panasonic got a 1.7K cashback. I think you still need to pay 4.9K first but not sure when they will pay you back the 1.7K. Anyway the 65" one somehow only have 1K cashback which ends up 9.999K. -____-"""

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dunno why the Panasonic got a 1.7K cashback. I think you still need to pay 4.9K first but not sure when they will pay you back the 1.7K. Anyway the 65" one somehow only have 1K cashback which ends up 9.999K. -____-"""

the Panny 65" you are referring to is TH-65EZ1000S? they have 2 65" models.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

above got ppl can get 2999 for the panasonic..:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.