[Official] Lineage 2 Revolution (EN)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about one off bundles. Try to get all the bundles in collection shop. Value wise they are the most worth it. Bag slots bundle are important too, you can hold more eqs/soul crystals as you afk grind so can npc them for extra adena or use them to lvl up ur eq haha.

For weekly/monthly resets i would recommend the two pet bundles. Maxed pet give u quite alot of stats, once maxed no need to buy alr, unless u decide to max multiple pets.

Last n not least the blessed scroll bundle, if you are into enhancing(who doesn't) but be warned, this is a tilt bundle if luck is not on your side.

The one off even those $150 ones? :s11:

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score
den u slowly farm 4500 bear stone fragments for R-SR upgrade lol :s22:

Not everyone aiming to get 1mil cp mah. If buy the mount bundles u have to buy both advancement stones and stone fragments so that both are on par which costs few hundred a week. And not to forget you only getting 30% value of it eventually since the lion pet completely replaces all the existing mounts. Must spend smart also ma for the average player

fatboy1987

Reaction score
Whatever donald buy, i buy.

Not everyone aiming to get 1mil cp mah. If buy the mount bundles u have to buy both advancement stones and stone fragments so that both are on par which costs few hundred a week. And not to forget you only getting 30% value of it eventually since the lion pet completely replaces all the existing mounts. Must spend smart also ma for the average player

zippo1979

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i want to max also dont know how

when i go the area its just all the full parties afk together. no slot for me at all

and im out of megaphones now cant find pt

edit: its ok b00bie taught me alr chionging now!!

what's the trick to farm core? share leh...

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score

It's up to him to decide if he can sustain that weekly maintenance man. I'm just listing what I feel is 'worth' the money. Pet is a guaranteed investment although it doesn't strengthen you a ton.

Lion is whale pet leh. Pet bundle only give 3 stones for chicken. If lion give 1 i won't be surprised lol :s12:

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
And not to forget you only getting 30% value of it eventually since the lion pet completely replaces all the existing mounts.

Lion pet will most probably come out with the lvl 260 cap (god knows when). And it having superior stats than the regular ones means it will not be easy to max lol. I have friends who gave up halfway upgrading their chicken pet cuz the frag drop rate is rlly dam jialat :vijayadmin: now going back to focus on bear lul

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score
It's up to him to decide if he can sustain that weekly maintenance man. I'm just listing what I feel is 'worth' the money. Pet is a guaranteed investment although it doesn't strengthen you a ton.

Lion is whale pet leh. Pet bundle only give 3 stones for chicken. If lion give 1 i won't be surprised lol :s12:

Yes of course! In kr when they released the lion it came with a specific lion bundle set which I intend to buy that's why I'm holding off the current mount bundles.

If anyone asking for best spending value over on this forum I think it's safe to say they not aiming for the top ranks...better to give advice that is more suitable for the bottom 95% of playerbase when it comes to spending in this forum...else new players might buy it when there are better value stuff for them

zacky1223

Reaction score
i think its more of spending abit of money within the comfortable range to enjoy the game abit and stay ahead abit competitively. ultimately it also depend on the players themselves too lol. If spend is best within ownself means ba i guess. :)

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw victory and deranged
u guys got feel accessory harder to pass enhance anot? :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.