NUS ppl lip lai - Part 6

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any cfg1010 takers this sem? have cors allocated the tutorial slots?
I took last sem, only 2 face to face session to attend if they didn't change anything, and can attend the session outside your balloted slot if boh bian because they use your matriculation card for attendance.

Otherwise, the assessment and everything is online, forum, online quiz reading, video, written assignments etc. A few essays to submit all got deadline one

NPNTBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took last sem, only 2 face to face session to attend if they didn't change anything, and can attend the session outside your balloted slot if boh bian because they use your matriculation card for attendance.

Otherwise, the assessment and everything is online, forum, online quiz reading, video, written assignments etc. A few essays to submit all got deadline one

ya i know about that. maybe i used the wrong word, it should be lecture slot instead. i balloted for the slots but it's still not reflected in my ivle..

Emily Ong

Reaction score
Any senior took PC1222

Any Engineering Senior did PC1222 Data Analysis Assignment before? It is a self learning task and im struggling to understand! Send help !

NPNTBoy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought they will email you the results though..

nvm, i just received the results ytd night. :s13:
usually they'd email quite quickly/can be checked from ivle but this time round ivle didnt show anything at all so i thought my ballot failed :(

Death4ngel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mech Eng Student from poly here....

they yet to pre allocate me PC1431 (they told me I'd be pre allocated PC1431, MA1301 and GER1000). Although all of my poly friends have yet to get the module allocated too.

And I got Band 2 for QET, meaning I need to bid for ES1103 this sem referring to my sample schedule. But I'd exceed 23MCs if I were to bid for english mod...

So lost and no seniors to ask because I didn't attend any O camps :s

ES1102 has no MCs. should be the same for ES1103.

raggy1011

Reaction score
Hello, have any econ seniors taken ec4324 - competition policy by Wright or ec4343 - international finance II by park jungjae? Any recommendations or comments?

Thank you.:)

ShadowLichZ

Reaction score
I have 22 MC that are all allocated and im in a dilemma as to whether I should take ES1103 this sem or next sem. I thought I saw that you cannot exceed 26 MCs per sem? but a lot of people say you can't exceed 23. Thing is I will also have 22 MCs next sem. haiz. Just gonna bid for it on monday and see how it goes.

yuxdzx

Reaction score
I have 22 MC that are all allocated and im in a dilemma as to whether I should take ES1103 this sem or next sem. I thought I saw that you cannot exceed 26 MCs per sem? but a lot of people say you can't exceed 23. Thing is I will also have 22 MCs next sem. haiz. Just gonna bid for it on monday and see how it goes.

Only yr 1 sem 1 cannot exceed 23 MCs i think. :D

Good luck everyone for next sem.

Jyxq95

Reaction score

Same.. On 20MCs now and if I bid I'll be on 24MCs. Exceed 23mcs. Shall try to bid tmr. If I can't I guess I'll have to take it next sem.

I tried bidding for it back in round 1C and everyone show hand (671points) to get the slot... Damn wtf

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.