Guide to SPF Enlistment

Parmesean

Reaction score
im guessing running shoes will be provided?
since attire is proper shoes + bring slipper
dun tell me need bring 3 pairs :s22:

You will be issued two pairs of running shoes on your first day, but I would recommend wearing a pair of comfortable shoes on your first day as you may be using them for at least 2-3 days (due to mixups, or you need to change sizes for any of your issued items). And they will issue you a pair of sandals as well, so technically you don't need to bring, but if you feel more comfortable wearing slippers to the toilet then feel free.

To sum up, you wear a pair of covered, comfortable shoes for oath-taking, and bring a pair to slippers if you want.

Parmesean

Reaction score
Alright
Gamxia
Packing the stuff now 😂

All the best! If you take anything from this guide, please let it be this:

Lastly, try to keep an open mind, do not think that one person is dumb because he is from ITE, or someone is cocky because he is from JC, some of my best friends and smartest people I know are from ITE, and currently studying very hard.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: i from NT > ITE > Poly also

cannot find small basket at my nearby shopping mall :s22:
i shall carry zip lock bag to toilet everytime xD

Parmesean

Reaction score
cannot find small basket at my nearby shopping mall :s22:
i shall carry zip lock bag to toilet everytime xD

You still have tomorrow.... Perhaps try daiso? That's where I found mine, or Japan Home. I used a basket from there during my PCG training, cost me $1.90, even cheaper than daiso, and much better quality.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You still have tomorrow.... Perhaps try daiso? That's where I found mine, or Japan Home. I used a basket from there during my PCG training, cost me $1.90, even cheaper than daiso, and much better quality.

ya tmr continue go hunt :s13:
i forgot about the japan home :s22:
miniso 1 abit too tall to put inside my bag

Nephew

Reaction score
69more days to POP!! Cant wait. Those 167 intake keep ask us how do u spell lollipop when they going pop lol

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And how many towel and pair of socks they provide ah

Will squeeze more stuff into my bag if I have to 😂

Parmesean

Reaction score
And how many towel and pair of socks they provide ah

Will squeeze more stuff into my bag if I have to 😂

SPF will issue you with 2 white towels, and 4 pairs of black socks. If you are thinking of buying more, make sure your socks are black, if not, you will not be able to use them.
Take note that during bunk inspections none of your own items can be seen, so make sure if you are buying or bringing your own towel, it is white.

Mirayical

Reaction score
It did! Just one question though: will 1 singlet be enough? Since you mentioned that we usually won't be wearing our no.3 during confinement. Or should I bring 3?

Parmesean

Reaction score
It did! Just one question though: will 1 singlet be enough? Since you mentioned that we usually won't be wearing our no.3 during confinement. Or should I bring 3?

I would recommend at least bringing 2 if you are short on space. Even if you don't wear your no. 3 during your confinement, you will be wearing it under your book out shirt (a white, short sleeved shirt). And bring another one as a backup, just in case.

I put three in the list as in the future, you will need them.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: i bo singlet...i bring 2 extra tshirt and 10 boxer only...
my bag still can squeeze quite abit of stuff...

sacar101

Reaction score
Good luck everyone for tomorrow! Remember to greet and thank your sir/mdm. If not you or even your squad/intake may suffer a horrible death.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.