Buying Samsung Tab Pro S from Amazon

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys if I buy Samsung Tab Pro S which costs US$700 from Amazon.com, how do I pay the GST when it arrives? :) or do I even have to pay the GST?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys if I buy Samsung Tab Pro S which costs US$700 from Amazon.com, how do I pay the GST when it arrives? :) or do I even have to pay the GST?

amazon will deduct gst deposit from you when you buy. any excess will return in 6months

hdtvsg

Reaction score

Why buy from amazon when you can get it from Best at $799 (saw it at Parkway Parade and Taka) with a free display port adaptor. Or maybe even at $699 as just before the national day, they had a promo.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why buy from amazon when you can get it from Best at $799 (saw it at Parkway Parade and Taka) with a free display port adaptor. Or maybe even at $699 as just before the national day, they had a promo.

Singapore version only 4Gb ram and 128 SSD, I am looking at the newer 8Gb ram and 256SSD model which is only sold in US.

Saw the tab pro S got power up problem, warranty might be an issue if so suay kenna this power issue.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.