SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Ottoke

Reaction score
I really need help on writing essay. Finally found time to do it and the deadline's this Sunday 2359. This is my 1st time writing it, topic is about climate change.

Yeah this is SSC109's TMA01. Think I am gonna be so dead lol

existence92

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I gt a fren who's lidat, work more than 2 yrs le in a the same job bt it's PT, any chance of getting accepted?

Anybody who works only PT get accepted b4?

I think u can try talking to schools and admissions team if you have their email to clarify.

They will ask u to declare if it's pt or ft in tbe form. If u put pt, you get filtered out and rejected.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think u can try talking to schools and admissions team if you have their email to clarify.

They will ask u to declare if it's pt or ft in tbe form. If u put pt, you get filtered out and rejected.

I see. Thanks for the information! So only if u have worked FT for 2 yrs then can gt accepted?

77degrees

Reaction score
I see. Thanks for the information! So only if u have worked FT for 2 yrs then can gt accepted?

Went for the OH. And one of the advisors said that so long you have proof of FT work 2 years before applying for the prog, you shld be fine. Internship is not counted as FT work. For guys, army is part of the 2 years of work.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for the OH. And one of the advisors said that so long you have proof of FT work 2 years before applying for the prog, you shld be fine. Internship is not counted as FT work. For guys, army is part of the 2 years of work.

Hi, thanks for the information and clarification. Looks like my friend has very little chance of getting accepted...

existence92

Banned
Reaction score

If i am not wrong.

I accidentally put my information as pt instead of ft and got rejected. Scared the **** out of me..

Luckily i went to find out why, they all seem very busy though. Just email quickly ba, super hard to get through their hotline at times.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i am not wrong.

I accidentally put my information as pt instead of ft and got rejected. Scared the **** out of me..

Luckily i went to find out why, they all seem very busy though. Just email quickly ba, super hard to get through their hotline at times.

Thanks. My fren trying to apply bt has never worked b4 FT job. Guess it wld b difficult to get in ..:s22:

jiarongg

Reaction score
Sorry, but is there anyone that is currently taking PT Human Resource Management Degree with SUSS? Would require assistance! Thanks

Hhoney

Reaction score
Got any pt students here participate in the overseas international service learning before?

booboom

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Just to check, if I want to withdraw from a Ucore, I can just don't submit TMA and I will be auto withdrawn right?
thanks

calliope

Reaction score
Yes . Also if u dun do the PCQ initially, straight away withdrawn.

I'm quite sure you won't get withdrawn for not doing PCQ.. just that you'll miss out on the marks :/

Hi guys.
Just to check, if I want to withdraw from a Ucore, I can just don't submit TMA and I will be auto withdrawn right?
thanks

from what I know, automatic withdrawal happens if you don't turn up for exam or don't submit ECA. you can refer to your student handbook or to this pdf for more info: http://orientationjul2017.suss.edu....hdrawal from course (updated 5 June 2017).pdf

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.