The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some help from fellow hwzers whom bought from JDSports before.
Which international courier do they use to deliver the shoes?
They given me a tracking number but the link is not working.

Tried to contact their CS but they are like WTF.....

whezzy

Reaction score
Looking for Ultra Boost 3.0 Oreo? Anyone know where got sell?

Ebay UK like got sell but dunno reliable or not.. Anyone tried?

Last edited:

d4rkw1sH

Reaction score
Need some help from fellow hwzers whom bought from JDSports before.
Which international courier do they use to deliver the shoes?
They given me a tracking number but the link is not working.

Tried to contact their CS but they are like WTF.....

hmm i just bought my nmd japan triple black from jdsports still waiting for it to reach. the tracking works but kinda pointless cause all it says is on its way not like can track the courier to see where they are at already etc.

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm i just bought my nmd japan triple black from jdsports still waiting for it to reach. the tracking works but kinda pointless cause all it says is on its way not like can track the courier to see where they are at already etc.

Congrats on the buying these pair of NMD, they are snapped up literally within minutes after release. I learnt thru the hard way that JD Sports uses Skynet worldwide courier to ship my shoes. So if you have the tracking number, you can track ur shoes over at Skynet.

HTH!

quirkyhill

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think i got bitten by the sneaker bug on a recent trip to queensway :o

here's my first pair:

IMG_20170816_223330_zpsq60hjlix.jpg

adidas originals tubular viral 2 in icy pink from solecase in queensway!

to many many more pairs ahead =:p

d4rkw1sH

Reaction score
Congrats on the buying these pair of NMD, they are snapped up literally within minutes after release. I learnt thru the hard way that JD Sports uses Skynet worldwide courier to ship my shoes. So if you have the tracking number, you can track ur shoes over at Skynet.

HTH!

lol i was quite surprised cause i still thought about it for quite some time on whether to cop anot cause i already have the japan boost but its white boost so took my time and paid for it. after that i tried to cart a few more pairs still all no problems very smooth no issues but nah i didnt buy more to resell lol.

xtreme2314

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting Adidas x White Mountaineering NMD R2 PK (the first version), but I'm not sure which colourway i should go for. black or navy

I wear dark blue jeans alot, so I wonder which colour would fit better with it.

Last edited:

AshFaluun

Reaction score
Forwarders

Hi, what forwarders do you guys use if you want to ship over items from US/UK? I'm trying to order a pair of NMD's off Adidas US website using comGateway but I keep getting an error when I enter their postal code & telephone number. Any way around this? Does Adidas US only accept US credit cards? Thank you!

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, what forwarders do you guys use if you want to ship over items from US/UK? I'm trying to order a pair of NMD's off Adidas US website using comGateway but I keep getting an error when I enter their postal code & telephone number. Any way around this? Does Adidas US only accept US credit cards? Thank you!

not available at prodirect/size/jdsports?

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
NMD resell dropping like flies. If you check future releases, many more are coming out. I see many trying to get rid of their stock at carousell without success.
Yea that's why one of the reason I'm hesitating is cause carousell still got so many ppl selling the Japan nmd and I'm worried that I won't be able to offload mine as well

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
you probably only earn about $20 - $40? if you are free i see why not

but i generally only do it if it is about $50 below SG retail, i got mine for $240 so i got abit of leeway
Yea like you said the profit is quite little and probably not with the time to wait for shipping and carousell lowballers lol. Item still in my cart tho haha

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.