The Drone Thread

rvyne7

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you guys advice where's the good place to fly drone for beginner @ SG? My planned to jump start this hobby has been hit-the wall with all this limitation even the old field use for RC plane no longer exist.

Witch King

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you guys advice where's the good place to fly drone for beginner @ SG? My planned to jump start this hobby has been hit-the wall with all this limitation even the old field use for RC plane no longer exist.
You can try flying at the car park beside marina barrage.

WarChild86

Reaction score
Hi guys,
For DJI Spark if we buy from the official DJI website, how do we RMA the product should there be any fault or issues?

Send back to US? Pls advise, thanks.

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my wifey got me a Force1RC U45 FPV drone, got the initial hang of take off and land, forward and back, simple rotate left/right. but dun dare fly too far or too high cos it's supplied 500mah battery can only support about 5mins of flight time :D

where can I get higher capacity battery that is suited for this drone?

Scarlet Tea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my wifey got me a Force1RC U45 FPV drone, got the initial hang of take off and land, forward and back, simple rotate left/right. but dun dare fly too far or too high cos it's supplied 500mah battery can only support about 5mins of flight time :D

where can I get higher capacity battery that is suited for this drone?

gearbest has a lot of cheaper deals. :D

rockerking

Reaction score

jace88

Reaction score
Hi,

also interested in where i can fly my spark in singapore.... i guess cannot fly even in suburban area?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.