LG G5

Tord__

Reaction score
Any encountering phone shutting off shortly when battery depletes below 15%, it's not boot looping just shutting off due to low power on both my batteries. My friend is facing same issue.

finalforce

Reaction score
Any encountering phone shutting off shortly when battery depletes below 15%, it's not boot looping just shutting off due to low power on both my batteries. My friend is facing same issue.
Same here. To 'prolong' the death you can turn off radios and reduce brightness.

This should be due to the voltage being not high enough to support all the functions.

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

MacSpicy Cheeze

Master Member
Reaction score
lGHSkw6l.png

Sent from LGE LG-H860 using GAGT

squidy

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a grey camera module? Letting go at 60 bucks. Brand new.

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My g5 starting having the vertical 1/2 tearing 2 days back when playing mobile legends..even after switching the phone resolution to 1080 from adb..but if I minimise the app and open some other app then maximise the game, the 1/2 screen lag goes off

Edit: Problem seems to be fixed after I switched on "force gpu for 2d graphics" in the developer mode

Reedit: Problem reappeared...

Re-reedit: Took apart the phone, used a hairdryer to heat the cpu, then pushed it down to make it hopefully stick on to the thermal paste. Also put some aluminum foil above the cpu to make better contact with the metal shield cover. Played 2 games of mobile legends without tearing..hope problem is fixed.

Last edited:

garyteo

Reaction score
What is the diff between local and Koren set? And of local lg service center provide support to Korean set?

Kinezone

Reaction score
any news on OTA update for LGG5. mine is stuck on 7.0 and April 2017 security patch...
there have many android versions since 7.0; including 8.0

garyteo

Reaction score
Yes, i am having the same issue, will getting a new battery help ??

Kinezone

Reaction score
LG G5 updates?????

any news on OTA update for LGG5.
mine is stuck on 7.0 and April 2017 security patch...
there have many android versions since 7.0; including 8.0
LG: never again; I already moved away from Samsung also not updating their devices and there is not much options left now...

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised that the camera lens cracked! Any idea where I can get it replaced cheap?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.