The Watch Thread - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going to do some healthy lifestyle today!

mPDhrMC.jpg

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro love your photos, but it just remind me of this video i saw abt photographer taking photo of a cup of coffee. Just for laughs.

One thing is for sure, composition is difficult, and I got no time for it as my coffee is getting cold :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but does thongsia cover? I do have my warranty card stamped by the Japanese store.

I think everything. This is clearly manufacturer fault.
Never qc properly. International warranty shld be ok.
Problem is sg don't have this sku yet.
Maybe need to send back Japan

springonion

Reaction score

the non Jdm version should be reaching locally in this few month time. I guess can wait for awhile before sending in.

Anyway, do u have any lobang for waffle strap on this watch? Can share

bencheongcm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like that need to wait how long?

henias

Reaction score
Guys, I bought an Adidas watch, digital one, however I really do not like the watch buckle (the metal thing attached to the strap). Reason bcos my entire watch is matt black, but the buckle is a shiny silver and it just really doesnt go together. :/ I was thinking of replacing it but can local watch shops help u replace with a black buckle? Any shops provide this sort of customisation? I dont wanna replace the strap. Just the buckle itself.

Would appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks!

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I bought an Adidas watch, digital one, however I really do not like the watch buckle (the metal thing attached to the strap). Reason bcos my entire watch is matt black, but the buckle is a shiny silver and it just really doesnt go together. :/ I was thinking of replacing it but can local watch shops help u replace with a black buckle? Any shops provide this sort of customisation? I dont wanna replace the strap. Just the buckle itself.

Would appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks!

Show picture of strap?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the non Jdm version should be reaching locally in this few month time. I guess can wait for awhile before sending in.

Anyway, do u have any lobang for waffle strap on this watch? Can share

Wah I wanna bring in and ask them fix it. Cannot stand the screw in roughness. Maybe ask them bring in from Japan then when it's here then I send my watch in. Gonna call them on Monday.

Try uncle seiko. My sla017 is from there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.