NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason12345

Reaction score
Email the NTU IT helpdesk
I don't know if you experienced the same problem as me, I didn't have a case number just now.
I suggest you to call the hotline first, then email him the screenshot.

QuietlyAmusing96

Reaction score
Can anyone access the online payment for NTU hall acceptance because I cannot

Email the NTU IT helpdesk
I don't know if you experienced the same problem as me, I didn't have a case number just now.
I suggest you to call the hotline first, then email him the screenshot.

I logged in, but didn't have a case number too. I am not sure which hotline to call though.

Jason12345

Reaction score
I logged in, but didn't have a case number too. I am not sure which hotline to call though.

Same issue as me, I just made my payment successfully.
you should call 6790 4357, after you made the call press"9" to speak to the helpdesk, tell him that your deadline is 28 July, so that he will handle your case first.

QuietlyAmusing96

Reaction score
Same issue as me, I just made my payment successfully.
you should call 6790 4357, after you made the call press"9" to speak to the helpdesk, tell him that your deadline is 28 July, so that he will handle your case first.

I've just logged in and found out that my case has appeared. I won't have to call the hotline but thanks anyway!

LEEJIYOUNG

Reaction score
I just paid at ntu and the staff told me to look for a form online to fill up and pass it physically to the person in charge at the hall on the 29th. I guess we have to print the copy and bring it to the hall on the day itself

Last edited:

dasrightitsme

Reaction score
Anyone going to NTU CBC?

Hello!! Got reject for SPMS orientation (ouch x1000) so looking to make friends with people who are going to be studying CBC too! Chat me up if you are interested in making a friend before class starts :)

Adelynelovestosing

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have any idea when can we collect our concession card (tertiary ezlink card) ?????? I've applied for the card a few weeks back......

RiceGrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
Huh????? Why r u rejected tho:(((((

they told me the camp was full and i didnt get in. im legit upset :(

Aye:((((((( i thought the camp was open to everyone tho and that everyone who signs up will get it:(

hey SPMS has 2 camps - O week (olympia theme) and SuPreMeS! O week is open to all students while supremes is only limited availability!

If you've missed out on supremes, at least make sure you come for O week! That's more important because you'll meet more people from your faculty and get details like your ipad collection etc!

See you spms freshies haha

VKatsukis

Reaction score
For NTU Hall check-in can the keys be collected on a Sunday? Or must collect the key in advance on weekday first?

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
For NTU Hall check-in can the keys be collected on a Sunday? Or must collect the key in advance on weekday first?

nope, hall office only open monday-friday!
Freshies can check in any time from now to school starts I think!

Theinbetween

Reaction score
HI there!

It's been kinda quiet her, so i just wanted to ask, what CCAs are you guys planning to join in your respective schools? Anyone wanna join fencing tgt?(regardless of what sch) Im from NUS btw, so if you're from other school's fencing maybe we can have practice sessions tgt!

pillowfight

Reaction score
Any CBC students?

Are there any CBC students here that can tell me more about what the workload is like? And also how are the lab sessions like? Do we have lab work every sem?

Last edited:

cockatoo777

Reaction score
Hi all,

Am studying Biz in NBS Yr 1. Find it hard to cope as I do not have a background in econs nor statistics. (Came from poly bio course) Should I change course ASAP or just stick through the 3 year programme and hope for a 2nd class honors? :(

monikernemo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am studying Biz in NBS Yr 1. Find it hard to cope as I do not have a background in econs nor statistics. (Came from poly bio course) Should I change course ASAP or just stick through the 3 year programme and hope for a 2nd class honors? :(
some jc people no background in econs and most jc have only some skeletal training in statistics. don't worry la

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.