SIM UOL students lip lais! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdrrrl

Reaction score
Contemplating between Algebra and Calculus. Any suggestions anyone? Also, which is the recommended lecturer? :)

limelemon

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for the reply. :) Any idea what is his teaching schedule for this year?

CF- Daniel Tan.
Teaching is straight to the point and easy to understand.
But.. he tends to talk quite a bit of his own life blah blah. Every lesson maybe about 20 mins on life story.
-I got A for cf.

fngrcrssd

Reaction score
Whatsapp group

Any bridging students pass their econs and failed their maths? Not sure what to do next... Any idea what are the modules we are exempted?

Oh if there is a whatsapp group available, please PM me I would like to join :)

ashleynicole

Reaction score
Lecturers' emails/ schedule

Hi, does anyone have the following lecturers' emails/ class schedule/code?

ME- Manfred/ Sovan?
FM- Sunny / Chong Ching Siong?
MA- Balwant/ Mok Tian Soon?

Also, can yall recommend who is a better/ your preferred lecturer and their teaching style?

Thank you! :)

Jezzie

Reaction score
I took all these 3 last year! For ME, I got Sovan and I find it hard to follow his lecture as my econs background isn't that good. So if your econs background isn't strong, then maybe Manfred would be better. For FM, my lecturer was CS Chong. He is pretty good and his lectures are quite good. For MA, my lecturer was Balwant. I find his notes good and he explains really well!

ME- Manfred/ Sovan?

Also, can yall recommend who is a better/ your preferred lecturer and their teaching style?

imYUJING

Reaction score

ME- Manfred/ Sovan?

I took ME last year and was under Sovan, but I went to crash Manfred's class from lecture 6 onwards because I really had trouble following Sovan hahaha. So yea, as what Jezzie said below...

If your econs background isnt that strong. Then please, go to Manfred :)

I took all these 3 last year! For ME, I got Sovan and I find it hard to follow his lecture as my econs background isn't that good. So if your econs background isn't strong, then maybe Manfred would be better. For FM, my lecturer was CS Chong. He is pretty good and his lectures are quite good. For MA, my lecturer was Balwant. I find his notes good and he explains really well!

mystery_xyz

Reaction score
I took ME last year and was under Sovan, but I went to crash Manfred's class from lecture 6 onwards because I really had trouble following Sovan hahaha. So yea, as what Jezzie said below...

If your econs background isnt that strong. Then please, go to Manfred :)

Hi,
For Last year what was manfred timeslot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.