[Intro] Nice US series. - Part 2

fireantz

Reaction score
Where do you guys watch the series? Hulu and Netflix is not available in sg right? I saw from another thread people are talking about vpn. Are you all using it to watch?

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys watch the series? Hulu and Netflix is not available in sg right? I saw from another thread people are talking about vpn. Are you all using it to watch?

bro u live in a cave??... netflix already came to sg:s13:

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here watch the The Sinner?

RT rating of 92%

edit: That Defenders reference is actually an easter egg. :s13:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Felt that at least his fight scene is much better choreographed than his series. Hopefully this will translate to IF season 2.

writers should really let Rand wear a mask. then can use proper stunt double who can fight :s13: b e real Iron Fist ppl want him to be not a whiny kid who's only line I can remember is "I'm e immortal Iron Fist!" :s22::s13:

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the strain,

zack is a b1tch as ever and after some slow episodes, things r finally shaping up for the big finale

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... im on the last 30mins on esp 8. wasted my time, wasted battery, wasted my space. i dun understand why it was rated so highly
The pace was really slow. But i thought it was pretty ok. Haha.
Also pretty well film no?

tushaaa

Reaction score
How to Get Away with Murder???

Hands down best series ever T.T

After The Originals of course

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.