MOE AED (Learning and Behavioural Support)

Psalm234

Reaction score
Hello! i just went for AED (LBS) interview on 10 July. Waiting for outcome now. Would like to ask if anyone here went for the same interview recently and if u have received any updates from MOE?

kelly2005

Reaction score
AED LBS INTERVIEW

Hello! i went for the interview on 13 July. Yet to get any reply as of today. Wanted to email or call the HR but I also am patiently still waiting. Have you gotten any reply yet as of today?

Hello! i just went for AED (LBS) interview on 10 July. Waiting for outcome now. Would like to ask if anyone here went for the same interview recently and if u have received any updates from MOE?

Psalm234

Reaction score
Hello! i went for the interview on 13 July. Yet to get any reply as of today. Wanted to email or call the HR but I also am patiently still waiting. Have you gotten any reply yet as of today?

Same here! Still waiting for an update :( I have an offer from another company, but i really want to work as an AED. Was wondering if i should call HR and check on the status? Do you have other friends who went for the same interview too?

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just take the offer while waiting for MOE reply.

Same here! Still waiting for an update :( I have an offer from another company, but i really want to work as an AED. Was wondering if i should call HR and check on the status? Do you have other friends who went for the same interview too?

z.onyx

Reaction score
Hello, anyone here applied AED (LBS) July/Aug window? Any news of interview so far?

Psalm234

Reaction score
Oh yes, forgot to mention, about 3 weeks ago MOE asked my referee for references, did any of your referees recieved the email too? This waiting game is really intense :(

z.onyx

Reaction score
I applied in June, went for interview in July. Still waiting for updates, been six weeks since the interview..

Ah, you might have been from the batch before i applied. It seems from alot of them that the wait is terribly long~

Psalm234

Reaction score
Ah, you might have been from the batch before i applied. It seems from alot of them that the wait is terribly long~

I see! Wishing you all the best hopefully you get called up soon!

For those who have gone for interview and still waiting for updates, has anyone called HR to enquire about your application status?

kelly2005

Reaction score
Hi! I just emailed HR regarding the status of my interview on 22nd Aug. Yet to receive a reply from them. Wanted to call, but I also am still wanting to wait. :(

I see! Wishing you all the best hopefully you get called up soon!

For those who have gone for interview and still waiting for updates, has anyone called HR to enquire about your application status?

Psalm234

Reaction score
Hi! I just emailed HR regarding the status of my interview on 22nd Aug. Yet to receive a reply from them. Wanted to call, but I also am still wanting to wait. :(

Praying that HR will reply you soon :) do keep us updated kelly2005 :) Thank you!!

kelly2005

Reaction score
Praying that HR will reply you soon :) do keep us updated kelly2005 :) Thank you!!

hey there! i got a reply. and this is what it says in the email.

"Thank you for your email.

We seek your understanding that we receive many applications during each recruitment exercise and would require time to process all applications carefully. We will inform you via email once the outcome is known."

So i guess there's still hope, so just wait for the email to come. Either rejection or acceptance email. I hope we shall take any good news or bad news with open mind!

Psalm234

Reaction score
hey there! i got a reply. and this is what it says in the email.

"Thank you for your email.

We seek your understanding that we receive many applications during each recruitment exercise and would require time to process all applications carefully. We will inform you via email once the outcome is known."

So i guess there's still hope, so just wait for the email to come. Either rejection or acceptance email. I hope we shall take any good news or bad news with open mind!

Hi kelly, i received the medical checkup email today!

AnSPEDTch

Reaction score
Hihi, may I find out how's the recruitment timeline like? How's the interview experience? Thank you!

Psalm234

Reaction score
Hihi, may I find out how's the recruitment timeline like? How's the interview experience? Thank you!

Applied in june
Interview 10 July
Medical checkup email 8 sept

Interviewers were very pleasant and asked about experiences with children with special needs

icyfyna

Reaction score

Hi! I am kind of in the same shoes as you. I have a offer but im waiting for interview call from AED LBS. May I know how you handled the dilemma? Did you reject your offer and wait for AED LBS or told the conpany to wait?

kelly2005

Reaction score
Intervew

Hello! You went for interview on 10 July and receive the checkup email already? I went on 13 July, and I havent receive anything yet. :( OMG the wait is torturing me, I am really really really interested.

Applied in june
Interview 10 July
Medical checkup email 8 sept

Interviewers were very pleasant and asked about experiences with children with special needs

Daisy Zara

Reaction score
Hi ALL...

I went for the interview (AED LBS) on 14th July. But till now... no reply. Status = In process.

I hope I will be shortlisted though the waiting game is making me so nervous.

Daisy Zara

Reaction score
I have checked with my referees and both did not receive any email. Anyone else has received reply from MOE regarding outcome of interview.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.