URGENT! cant decide between QC35 or MDR-1000x

emgee

Reaction score
guys.. be noted that 1000x does NOT have multipairing feature.

I have many Sony Audio Products ie. SBH52, SBH60, SBH20, 1000x but oddly, only 1000x doesnt have multidevice points so u cant connect 2 device at once, which is quite meaningful if ur often connect 2 phones or 1 phone 1 tablet on the road

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys.. be noted that 1000x does NOT have multipairing feature.

I have many Sony Audio Products ie. SBH52, SBH60, SBH20, 1000x but oddly, only 1000x doesnt have multidevice points so u cant connect 2 device at once, which is quite meaningful if ur often connect 2 phones or 1 phone 1 tablet on the road

SBH52/SBH60/SBH20 are headset, they can let you pair another
device at once.
1000X wise probably one connection for better audio quality
especially if you are using Sony phone on LDAC.

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
Lol sian brought for awhile only newer version comes out. I guess tech will always be advancing, still loving my 1000x though no regrets! Pretty good quality and value for the price.

kherro

Reaction score
Hi Guys, wish to check for both MX1000 and QC35 have the airline adaptor. it is wireless connected to the headphones or still have to connect via wire while using on flights?

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol sian brought for awhile only newer version comes out. I guess tech will always be advancing, still loving my 1000x though no regrets! Pretty good quality and value for the price.

It's like that, the product cycle usually is about a year than
they start to release the next version.
If you are happy with the current model than just stick with it.

Unlikely for Sony to have a trade in, if have sure many want
to change to the new version.
Lucky for me I didn't buy, I knew there will be a newer version.

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
i try the new WH 1000x , the comfort is better and cups feels lighter too . its compatible with the sony connect app so u can do a lot of setting with it.

Last edited:

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i try the new WH 1000x , the comfort is better and cups feels lighter too . its compatible with the sony connect app so u can do a lot of setting with it.

neck type or the in ear type?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.